28: always in trouble

There she stood with her head ducked to the ground as she looked at her meal that was scattered on floor.

I moved slightly closer to her, "why are you always in trouble?" I asked. And she looked up at me. I'm sure she was about to cry. Her eyes welled up at that. She quickly forced out a smile before shaking her head at me. And I watched her released a heavy sigh. And once she did that, the anger in me build up, and I felt like changing every single creature on his face. I don't know her problem with guys. She seems to be doing good with the girls in class. But then i'm not sure why boys are always trying to take advantage of her. "Stay here!" I said before walking to the boy that was laid on floor scattered. I dragged him up by collar before saying with clenched teeth, "apologise."

"I'm sorry."

"No that's not how you apologise. You're actually apologising for two things. For banging in to her, for making her food fell on the floor, and for turning around and telling her to go fuck off! Apologise for all of that!!!"

"I'm sorry for all those things." The guy told her. And she gently nodded naively at him. She looked cute doing that. My mouth twitched in a smile.

"Alright, wait for me here, don't move!" I told her and she gently nodded.

I went and asked the waiter to give same order tanned skin made. I pointed to her and the waiter took notice of her. In a minute I was handed same order she made. I walked to where she was still standing, just like I asked her to, and with the tray in hand I forced out a smile. "Which seat do you want?" I asked her.

"Point it!" I said calmly. She pointed a seat further away from the crowdy restaurant and I nodded and took it there for her as we walked side by side. I finally dropped the tray and pulled back the chair for her.

I waited till she silently sat down.

"I'll go place my order. I'll be right back!" I said, before I went and placed my order. I came back and joined her on the table.

I would glance at her from here and there as she was silently chewing on her food.

She was awfully silent. I just wanted to know what's on her mind.

She finally sighed again before grabbing the bottle of drink from the tray. I saw her struggling to open it and without giving it much thought I just placed my hand on the bottle, I saw her flinched. "I mean no harm. I only meant to help you." I said and she finally released the bottle. I opened it and placed it in front of her before I watched her gently sipping it away.

"You ain't eating. Just looking at me." I heard her say.

I grabbed the bunch of hair on my forehead and threw it back. I let out a gentle chuckle.

Just then something caught my attention. Some students were walking towards our seat. I'm sure tanned skin can't see them. She has her back to them. I just hope they don't plan on sitting hear. Only Camilla supposed to share a seat with me in this school. And this girl? This girl in front of me? I don't know how she ended up doing it but she's here sharing a seat with me too. Okay maybe only them, and nobody else! That's how it should be and that's on period!

Maybe I thought too much, for next thing I saw was the guy grabbing a seat for his girl or what the fuck she is to him, for her to seat down. I turned around and looked at the guy, "get off this seat!" I said and I heard a gasp escaped tanned skin's mouth, so I turned to her and saw she had her eyes widened at me. "...please!" I added. I only did that because of tanned skin. She's too naive for my liking. The guy hissed before grabbing the girl's hands and left. My eyes reddened at that. I wanted to teach him a little lesson, that is not everyone you're supposed to hiss at, especially not me, no one is allowed to hiss at me! But then I looked at the glowy skin infront of me who had her lips pressed together, she looked at me for a while before putting back her attention on her meal. That made me smile, "say it out." I urged with a smile. She ignored me and didn't talk. She just pushed back her chair and got off. That made me widened my eyes a bit.

"Please seat back!" I said. The soft tone i i used shook even myself. That was a madly soft one! And I don't use my soft tone on others. I'm usually mean to everyone with my harsh speech!

She took two steps forward already, when I said, "I have same class as you. Please wait for me." I said. And she stopped in her tracks. I smirked to myself. She got back and sat down. I finished up and finally stood up.

"I'll help you with that!" I said pointing to her backpack. She shook her head no but I just hold it and she was left with no other choice than to let go.

I hold her bag firmly in my hand, as we walked down the lecture class.