33:obsessed

Right there I found myself thinking about ways to adjust. Thinking about creating time for myself to pray, just like she does. Thinking of praying five times daily like her.

And there came the question I dreaded her to ask. And she did. I could have lied. But she was some one I felt like I won't forgive myself if I end up lying to. I wanted to always tell her the truth no matter what.

For the first time I felt like, i wanted to shrink in front of someone. I felt like she would look down upon me if she finds out I don't pray all my prayers, such a great achievement.

I gave her the answer by shaking my head side ways and waited for her reaction.

Then I looked, and her expression didn't change. However, she seemed to be in deep thought. So, I just told her bye after few moments of looking at her and got in my car.

One look at her face from my car window I knew she wanted to say something, but hesitating to. Introvert life! I wanted to laugh at her. I think i'll need to ask her sometime if she thinks she's an introvert or extrovert. I hope she knows what she is. If not I'm gonna have an awesome laugh.

"Spit it out!" I urged her to say out her mind.

"One prayer consistently! Goodluck!" She simply said.

That made me happy in the inside. Maybe I need to try that out. Maybe it's a great idea. Maybe praying my fajr namaz on time daily and consistently is enough to lead way for me in praying all my prayers every single day. I'll give it a try.

"Thank you!" I genuinely replied.

I saw her still standing and I wanted to see her walked to her house. I wanted to wait for her to safely got in before I left, so I ushered with my hands for her to got in and she did. Her face twitched in a smile as she waved me goodbye with her cute hands. Everything about her is cute. I stepped on the pedal and finally left.

Alright! I'll need a long sleep once home.

Once I got home I was met with my little sister's frowned face. I chuckled up before opening my hands wide. Instead of hugging me she punched me in the chest. I laughed hard at that. She's still mad at me for throwing away her oatmeal this morning. What with the girls in my life with oatmeal?

But wait, girls in my life? Alright. I let out a laugh. I was honestly laughing at myself.

"What's so funny?" She asked me.

"Common won't you give your handsome bro a hug?"

She glared at me, and I laughed at her again.

"You're too crazy for my liking." I heard her say and I laughed again.

"Hey kiddo do you have sense?" I asked my sister. And she started looking at me, like I were the insensible one. She began pulling the band on her wrist as she packed her long hair up in a bun, instead of answering me.

"If feeling so afraid to lose someone and having no reason to like them means liking them, does that mean liking them?" My sister didn't answer me, she just gaped at me.

Looking weirdly at me, she finally said, "Who?"

I didn't answer her.

"Who are you talking about?" She asked again, still I didn't answer her. She finally rolled her eyes at me, before saying, "you're losing the tiny sense in you slowly. And you haven't paid me my hundred sterlings." She finished.

I was already walking to my room at the time. "I will, after I pray." I said.

I heard steps after me. She literally ran to catch up with me. She stepped on her toes before holding a bunch of my hair with her hand and observing me, "are you alright? Did you just say pray?" She asked mouth agape.

I wanted to smack away her hands from my hair because it hurts. But I resorted to saying, "kiddo that hurts let go!"

She finally released my hair before letting out a sigh. "I'm happy for you." She said before finally walking off.

I just smiled at that.

I took bath and slept away my heart. I got up an hour to 10:00. I got only one hour to submit all the three assignments.

Precise!!! I reminded myself before doing all the three and hitting the sent button. I sent it to his email and got off my computer.

I read for the test for an hour before finally hitting bed. I was on my bed when I remembered something. I quickly got off bed and picked my alarm. I changed the timing from eight to five am. Then I got back on bed.

At exactly eight in the morning, Camilla's call came in. She reminded me of her modeling contest that would hold this evening. She wanted me to come with her. I assured her I will go.

She also talked about the test. She said she had submitted her assignment but haven't read a single thing.

And yeah i was able to wake up at 5 and prayer my fajr namaz. It came with such unique feeling that i felt like i've been missing out on a lot of fun. Really waking up to greet the super natural being that made you and returned your soul to your body, and obey Him feels so great and amazing! I wish i never get to miss out on my fajr namaz(salah!)

I got ready for school and the first lecture was awesome. Camilla didn't attend the lecture though. She wasn't even in school. She got up earlier since we had call at eight. I wonder what stopped her from coming. I quickly left her a message to meet me in the library before scurrying off there.

I just got in the library when I viewed Jasmine seating further away. She had all her attention on the book in front of her. I kept looking at her. I wanted to tell her I've prayed fajr today. But I didn't want to disturb her and I didn't genuinely feel like telling her. So I just kept watching as she flips through the pages in the book, cutely twisting her lips sideways and once-often her forehead will crease a bit.

"Why are you so obsessed with her?" A voice startled and made me shriek.