♤Just Don't Hurt Her♤

{Angel Dust x Reader}

《Your POV》I wanted to check on my boyfriend, Angel Dust, since he seemed a bit out of it, and I walked into the studio to see my boyfriend laying on a lovely bed

《Your POV》
I wanted to check on my boyfriend, Angel Dust, since he seemed a bit out of it, and I walked into the studio to see my boyfriend laying on a lovely bed.

I tried my best not to get jealous of Angel's job, but it's hard. I walked near the camera, nearly knocking it over, and my eyes widened as I caught it.

Angel's boss, Valentino, looked at me as I swallowed. "Sorry! Sorry! I didn't mean to!" I stated, and I stumbled back.

"Who is this lovely lady?" Valentino cooed as he walked towards me, grabbing my arm roughly and kissing my hand.

"(Y/N)?! What are you doing here?!" I heard Angel Dust yell, rushing to me as he put on his robe.

"Ah, (Y/N)? Aren't you a beaut?" Valentino mocked as I pulled away from him, rushing to Angel Dust.

"Angel, baby, why haven't you told me about her?" Valentino asked as Angel kissed my head, moving me away from his boss.

"Because (Y/N) isn't a whore," he snapped as Valentino glared at him. "Watch your mouth," he hissed, and I clenched my fists.

"Hey, don't talk to him like th-" Valentino grabbed me roughly by the neck as he lifted me up with almost no effort.

"Listen to me, you little bitch, I do as I please. I own your slut of a boyfriend," he growled, and Angel Dust rushed to Valentino. 

"Val, please let her go!" Angel begged as he grabbed Valentino's arm, and I closed my eyes tightly.

"Get this bitch out of here, Angel Dust. Now," Valentino ordered, throwing me in his arms as Angel caught me.

"And I'm not finished with you, Angel," he growled as Angel Dust gulped before slowly nodding.

"Just... don't hurt her," Angel stated, and he carried me outside as he gently put me down.

"You have to go," Angel Dust ordered as he gently took my hands in his while I tried to say something.

"No, no buts. I can't have that psychopath to hurt you or anything," Angel said, and he kissed my hands.

Tears slowly filled my eyes. "I'm sorry," I said as he sighed, kissing my lips before pulling away.

"Just go," he told me, and I nodded slowly as tears raced down my cheeks, feeling awful about what happened.

I slowly went back to the hotel as I wished I could find a way to help Angel Dust with his situation.