♤The Gifts♤

{Angel Dust x Male! Reader}

(This is a cute request by @Chicken_McNuggetss

《Your POV》
I noticed my boyfriend, Angel Dust's, pissy mood as I knew it was because of his boss.

I always felt bad for Angel Dust since I knew his job was hell for him, even though we already were in hell.

So, the amazing boyfriend I am, I got Angel Dust a few things to cheer him up. A lovely new sweater, shorts, a crop top, jeans, jewelry, shoes, and a few toys for Fat Nuggets.

I walked upstairs with the many shopping bags I had as I walked into Angel's room, and I could see he was super pissed while sitting on his bed.

"Heyyy, Angel Cakes," I said, not wanting him to lash out at me. "Hey," he grumbled before seeing the bags. "What's that?" Angel asked as I sat down next to him.

"I noticed you were having an off day, so I wanted to make you feel better," I explained as he began to go through the multiple shopping bags.

Soon, the whole room was covered with the items as Angel Dust looked at me with a tearful gaze.

"I-I'm sorry. Was it too much?" I questioned nervously as I hoped I didn't upset him. "N-no, this is all so amazing! Thank you, bambino," he whispered, and I knew he was calling me baby.

I smiled before enveloping him into my arms, and Angel Dust cried into my shoulder as I rubbed his back.

"You're amazing, baby. I'm so lucky to have you in my life," Angel Dust whispered to me, and I smiled slightly.

"No, Ange, you deserve the whole world. Sadly, I can only spend so much," I joked as Angel laughed through his tears.

"Oh, you're amazing," he gushed, and he kissed me slowly as I chuckled, kissing him back and laying back on the bed.

We soon fell asleep in each other's arms as Nuggets laid in between the two of us.

《Charlie's POV》

I walked upstairs to check on (Y/N) and Angel Dust since it's been quiet, and I walked to Angel's room.

I peeked my head in the bedroom. "Hey guys, everything ok-" I cut myself off when I saw the happy couple cuddling on the bed while sleeping.

I smiled to myself before silently closing the door as I left the couple to rest with each other.