♤Fake♤

{Husker x Reader}

《Your POV》I walked into the hotel after a long day as I ran my hand through my hair

《Your POV》
I walked into the hotel after a long day as I ran my hand through my hair. "Where have you been, (Y/N)?" Vaggie asked, and I walked straight to the bar.

"Don't worry about it, Vags," I grumbled as I sat at the bar, looking at Husk. "Get me the strongest thing you got," I told him, and Husk grumbled.

He gave me a mixture of drinks as I simply chugged it, and I shook my head. "Tough day?" He questioned, and he cleaned a few glasses.

"Why do you care, Whiskers?" I questioned as I raised an eyebrow. "Maybe because you seem like you need to talk to a bartender," Husk stated, and I crossed my arms.

"Oh fuck off, Husk. You don't care about what I have to say," I snapped, and Husker growled.

"I would care if you weren't so fake," Husk hissed as my eyes widened immediately. "Call me fake one more time," I warned, and we were very close.

"Fake," Husker growled with a smug look on his face as I growled, standing up, but I hit my head on the roof of the bar.

I dropped to the ground, taking shaky breaths as I stood up quickly. "Fuck you," I spoke harshly, and I stormed out as I hugged myself.

《Husker's POV》
I grumbled underneath my breath, watching (Y/N) storm off as I rolled my eyes. "Husk, what did you do? Go after her," Vaggie ordered, and I didn't even bother arguing.

I flew outside as I began to look for (Y/N), eyes scanning the streets, and I soon saw her in an alleyway.

She was pinned up against a wall by some creep, and I flew down, rushing to (Y/N). "Get the fuck away from her," I hissed, using my cards to cut at the guy's arms.

《Your POV》
I stumbled back as my eyes widened while Husk dragged me away, and I took shaky breaths.

"Are you okay, (Y/N)?" Husk asked, still holding my hand, and I nodded slowly. "Why did you do that, Husker?" I questioned as I raised an eyebrow.

"Because I care about you," he stated as I blushed brightly. "You do?" I asked, and he nodded.

"Of course. You may not know it, but I care about you a lot," Husker stated, and he gently caressed my cheek.

I blushed more as I looked up at him with a soft gaze. "I'm sorry for saying you're fake. I just want you to be the real you," Husker stated.

I smiled sadly and kissed his cheek. "I get it," I cooed as I gently wrapped my arms around his neck.

Husker held me close, and he soon began to fly to the hotel. "I love you, (Y/N)," he whispered as I smiled.

"I love you too," I cooed before kissing him slowly as he smiled against his lips.