♤STOP!♤

{Charlie Morningstar x Reader}

《Your POV》We stood in the meeting in Heaven as I clenched my fists, listening to Adam and Lute

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

《Your POV》
We stood in the meeting in Heaven as I clenched my fists, listening to Adam and Lute. "Charlie, they're getting on my last fucking nerves," I growled.

Charlie patted my hand, and I smiled slightly as she glared at Sera. "It isn't that simple, Emily!" She explained, trying to justify her actions about the extermination.

"What's the big deal, Emily? They're souls that are getting what they deserve!" Adam commented with a smug grin.

"They don't deserve it, Adam! We can rehabilitate them with Heaven's help!" I finally snapped as Adam flew to me.

He roughly pinched my chin. "I'm getting pretty tired of your loud mouth, hellspawn," he growled.

"What the fuck did you call me?" I hissed as I clenched my fists, and Adam leaned closer.

"A dirty hellspawn," he said clearer, and I shoved him harshly as I walked closer. "Listen, court, I may have made mistakes, but everyone makes mistakes! And I have become better thanks to this hotel!" I announced.

The court talked as I frowned, and I sighed softly. "Please, believe me, this hotel is just what everyone needs," I reassured.

"Shut the fuck up, bitch," Adam said in a hushed whisper as he glared at me, and I growled, Charlie holding my hand. "Leave her alone, Adam," she warned.

"Don't worry, princess. We'll go by your hotel first in a month," Adam warned as he grinned, Lute grabbing me roughly.

"H-hey! Let me go!" I yelled, and she raised up her sword as my eyes widened immediately.

"STOP!" Charlie yelled, leading to Lute stabbing me in the side in front of everyone, but I doubt she wouldn't be reprimanded.

I was thrown to the ground, and tears raced down my cheeks. "Fuck..." I yelled as we were casted back to Hell, and we landed in the hotel.

Charlie quickly took me to my room as she dug in her pocket, revealing a roll of bandages, and she lifted up my top.

Tears stained my cheeks, and she quickly took care of my wound as she kissed my forehead. "I should've never dragged you to Heaven... I'm sorry," she muttered, ashamed of herself.

I smiled slightly as I gently caressed her cheek and pecked her lips. "Honey, don't worry about it. You were so focused on your hotel that you didn't know any better," I reassured.

Charlie smiled slightly, and I leaned forward as I kissed her slowly. Charlie held me close as I smiled slightly.