♤Adam and Lute Catch Up♤

(This is a lovely request by SF170305, I hope you enjoy!!))

♤How You Met♤

•Adam•
You were an angel he grew to fall in love with, seeing as you were his complete opposite.

•Lute•
You were another exterminator, and your bravery and loyalty immediately won the angel's heart.

♤Nicknames♤

•Adam•
His: Handsome, Baby
Yours: Sugar Tits, Sexy

•Lute•
Hers: Darling, Lu-Lu
Yours: Dear, Honey

♤Their Fears♤

•Adam•
He's scared he'll lose you to Lucifer, just like his other wives.

•Lute•
She's worried that you'll betray the angels just like Vaggie had done.

♤When They're Jealous♤

•Adam•
He'll just pull you away from the angel you're talking to, and he'd pull you into a rough kiss.

•Lute•
Lute will just grab you by your arm as she'd pull you away from the angel they were jealous of.

When They First See You♤

•Adam•

•Lute•

•Lute•

♤How You Die♤

♤How You Die♤

•Adam•
You had a deadly disease, and one day, you didn't wake up, but you did wake up in heaven to be introduced to St. Peter.

•Lute•
You were killed during an armed robbery while trying to defend a group of defenseless kids, wounding you up in heaven.

♤Do They Want Kids?♤

•Adam•
No, he already acts like a child, so I doubt you would be able to handle two of him. Plus, to him, kids are gross.

•Lute•
Maybe. She just thinks she has a dangerous job to have a child, but she'd love one one day.

♤Kids Names♤

•Adam•
You don't have kids.

•Lute•
Cynthia

♤When You're Sick♤

•Adam•
He has absolutely no idea what to do, so he gets help from Sera and Emily, but he still thinks you're gross while sick.

•Lute•
She always knows what to do. She will make sure you're warm, and cozy while she makes you some soup and tea.

(Should I do a Lucifer and Sir Pentious catch up after?)