♤Mrs. Morningstar♤

{Lucifer Morningstar x Ex-Wife! Reader}

《Your POV》I was once married to THE Lucifer Morningstar, but we kept arguing over multiple things, so we ended the relationship

《Your POV》
I was once married to THE Lucifer Morningstar, but we kept arguing over multiple things, so we ended the relationship.

We have a lovely daughter, Charlie, and I still keep in contact with her.

She had called me to check out her hotel, so I walked towards it after getting dropped off. I gently knocked before the door swung open.

I looked down to see my short ex-husband, Lucifer, as my eyes widened and his did as well. "Mom!" Charlie gushed, rushing past Lucifer, and she hugged me.

"Oh, Charlotte! Look how you've grown!" I gushed as I gently pinched her cheeks before I heard someone clear their throat, and I looked down at Lucifer.

"Lucifer..." I began as Lucifer glared. "(Y/N)," he growled, and I heard a voice speak up. "Angel Dust, Husk. Now that that's out of the way. What the fuck is going on?" A white spider asked with a grin.

"Oh! This my mom, (Y/N)!" Charlie gushed as I waved, and Lucifer rolled his eyes.

"Can you at least act like an adult?" I growled as Lucifer glared at me. "Oh, oh, I'm sorry. Am I supposed to kiss your ass?" He questioned, and he looked up at me.

"Act like you have some dignity, Luci," I hissed, our faces close to one another. "Does anyone else think they're gonna fuck?" The spider asked, feeling the tension.

And as if it was like nothing, Lucifer kissed me roughly as I turned red immediately.

I quickly pulled away, eyes wide. "Lucifer!" I snapped, and Lucifer grumbled. "Listen! I never should've let you go! I still love you!" He explained to me.

Then I realized he was still wearing his wedding ring, and my eyes widened. "Lucifer," I whispered as tears filled my eyes.

I kissed him slowly, him kissing me back, and I heard a quiet squeal as we pulled away to see Charlie in awe.

"Does this mean you guys are getting back together?" Charlie asked hopefully, and Lucifer looked at me with a soft smile on his face.

"Well?" He asked as I nodded. "Yes, we are," I stated, and Lucifer surprisingly picked me up, dipping me down as he kissed me passionately.

I blushed brightly as I felt something on my hand, and I looked down to see my wedding ring there. "I kept it after all these years, my dear," he said, placing me back on the ground.

"Good, I'm glad," I kissed his cheek, and that was when Charlie hugged us tightly as I grinned.

We held each other close as I smiled lovingly at my family.