'二,

the sky was darkening, and rain was falling. this definitely wasn't the ideal first day of school.

"Gosh, can't the clouds save the rain for later?" Haerin complained to her older brother. The brunette only chuckled.

"Oh, come on, haerin. It isn't that bad. It's just a small drizzle, not like it could drown you or something." Taehyun patted her head, ruffling her light brown hair. Yeosang was behind them, scrolling on his phone while sucking on a lollipop. The green-haired male didn't seem bothered by the slight rain.

"Hey, yeosang! How are you not mad about this?! The stupid rain is ruining my hair!!" She ignored taehyun, turning around to face her other brother instead. Yeosang just shrugged, not taking his eyes off of his phone. "It's not something to be bothered about, Haerin. As Taehyun said, it isn't that bad." Haerin groaned and faced forward again.

The trio were on their way to school, but as haerin had complained about, it was raining. She hated rain. Her brothers didn't know if it was something due to her cat-like appearances, or if rain was just something she disliked.

"I hate you guys so much, see you never!" She sprinted towards her school once it was in sight, leaving her siblings behind to walk on their own.

Taehyun chuckled. "She's a weird one, isn't she?"

Yeosang hummed in agreement.

-

"Give it back, hanni!!" A strong australian accent boomed throughout the halls of the school. A short girl was hugging a plushy to her chest, while her taller friend was jumping on her and whining at her to give it back.

"No-!"

"Gosh, you children." A third voice interrupted. It was the student council president. "Hanni, give the toy back to Danielle."

The shortest of the three, hanni, let out a 'humph!' and tossed the plushie back to her friend.

"You're such a party pooper, minji." She pushed minji's shoulder lightly, a pout adorning her lips.

"Sorry, it's just my job." Minji sassed, flipping her hair and putting her hands on her hips. The three giggled, and Hanni wiped her imaginary tears away once she was done.

"Thank you, minji. Hanni seriously wouldn't give it back until you told her so," Danielle thanked the student council president, smiling and making a heart with her hands to show her affection.

"Of course, Dani-!"

"SOCIAL SKILL IMPROVEMENT LESSON ONE!" Hanni yelled, interrupting minji and startling Danielle, as well as making the students around them jump.

"DANIELLE MARSH, WHAT DO YOU SAY AFTER SOMEONE SAYS 'NO PROBLEM' OR 'OF COURSE' ???" She stepped forward and placed both of her hands on Danielle's shoulders, shaking her violently. The taller female carefully removed the loud girl's hands, rubbing her temples.

"Uhm.. 'yeah,' or 'ok'..?-"

"ABSOLUTELY NOT!! DANI, YOU HAVE TO MAKE NEW CONVERSATION!!!" Hanni reached forward to shake Danielle again, but minji's hand stopped her from doing so.

"Hanni, leave her alone for a second, ok?" Minji spoke softly, looking at Danielle who looked like she was about to pass out from dizziness.

Hanni looked at minji, confused. But then switched her eyes to look towards Danielle, and her gaze softened. The older brunette looked like she wasn't with them, like she was completely stuck in her own head.

"Dani..?" Hanni scooted closer to minji, letting the ravenette wrap her arms around her.

"Hm, yeah?" Danielle came back to reality, looking at her two friends with a smile.