'四,

Usually, walking back home was calming and fun. But today, it just so happens to be raining cats and dogs, and haerin is flabbergasted. She thought that the rain would've stopped by now.

"Hey, haerin!" Taehyun ran up to catch up to his little sister, ending up right beside her a few seconds later. He tapped her shoulder, which made her look at him. Then, she felt another tap on her other shoulder, and she turned to see yeosang.

"What's up with the sad face?" Yeosang frowned, looking his sister up and down. She was shivering from the cold, and the cuffs of her leggings were soaked with rain water.

"The damn rain hasn't stopped yet! I've been waiting all day to go home, but this stupid water that's coming from the sky definitely does not help me. I've been so upset all morning, and im even more upset right now!" Haerin ranted, the corners of her lips dragging down every second. Taehyun laughed, and yeosang just looked at her like she was a mad woman.

"Rain is fun, what do you mean?" A fourth voice joined the conversation. The trio looked back, only for Taehyun to start jumping and squealing.

"Beomgyu!" He stopped in his tracks, and his siblings did so too. The two watched in disgust as Taehyun planted kisses all over beomgyus face.

"Why won't they just confess to each other already?" Haerin whispered to yeosang.

"I know right, i could gag just by watching them." The green-haired male replied, staring at how taehyun was so touchy with beomgyu.

"Get a room, seriously." Yeosang folded his arms across his chest, tapping his fingers like an impatient person waiting in line for whatever. He was starting to get annoyed at how cringey taehyun was when he was around beomgyu. Taehyun looked at him, offended.

"It's not my fault that you can't pull-"

"I know, right?" Haerin intersected, agreeing with yeosang and finally snapping and dragging her brother away from the clingy duo. She faked a gag, and Taehyun shot her a glare.

"Just confess to seonghwa already, scaredy cat!" Taehyun called out, haerin and yeosangs figures slowly getting further and further away.

Taehyun couldn't see yeosang's red face, and the said male was glad he couldn't. He would've been teased 24/7, and that did not sound pleasing.

"Anyways, rin, anything happen a school?" Yeosang ruffled his sisters hair. She grumbled and scoffed, turning her head away from the older male.

"Nothing, just as boring as I thought it'd be. Though, i have to do this project for English class. I have a partner named Danielle, and we shared numbers-"

Before she could finish, yeosang interrupted and jumped up and down.

"My little haerin is pulling women already?!"

"No, what the hell??" She smacked his shoulder, irritated. Haerin knows that she could easily pull whoever she wanted, giving to her cute cat-like features and soft voice, but she preferred to stay in solitude. And, well, she's scared of the people, obviously.

Socializing.. scary.

"It's for a project. And, plus, she wanted my number first, so-"

"Oh, haerin, hii!" A tall girl skipped up to them.

It was Danielle.

#... i promise that these chapters are going to get longer, im just really busy this week :(

ty for reading, ily<3

anyways, bye!!

im angela, and youre reading 'taciturn' !

1/23/24 ,, proofread *. ~