'六,

"Bye, haerin, yeosang!" Danielle waved the duo goodbye, as they had reached her house and it was time to depart.

"Bye!!" Haerin waved back, and yeosang offered Danielle a small smile. They both watched as Danielle disappeared into her home, the door softly shutting behind her. Yeosang looked at his sister— and oh, she was glowing. Happiness was radiating off of her from left to right!

"Well, you seem to like this Danielle girl, huh?" Yeosang teased, his green hair getting ruffled by the slight breeze.

"Pfft, no-" haerin chuckled awkwardly. Yeosang looked at her, knowing that she was lying. But he didn't comment on it.

"Hey, guys!" They turned around to see Taehyun dragging beomgyu over to them.

"Ugh, not again.." Yeosang muttered.

"Taehyun, whys beomgyu with you?" Haerin asked as the couple reached to where the two siblings were standing— in front of Danielle's house.

"Well, he's a homeless puppy and I want to bring him home with me!" Taehyuns statement was followed by silence.

"Okay, fine. He said that he wasn't busy after school and I just wanted to hang out with him, you know?" He chuckled, rubbing his nape with his free hand. His other hand was interlaced with beomgyus.

"Uh huh.." yeosang looked beomgyu up and down, intimidating the brunette. Haerin smacked the green-head's shoulder, noticing how beomgyu tensed up.

"Yep. So let's head home now, ay?" Taehyun didn't wait for his siblings to answer, skipping ahead of them with his hand in beomgyus. The older didn't seem to complain about taehyuns energetic personality, which haerin thought was quite impressive.

When she was a child, she used to wish that Taehyun was just some random adopted kid and that they weren't siblings by blood. She faced the truth when they had to take a dna test for some of their mother's business.

"How does beomgyu stay undisturbed when he's with Taehyun?" Haerin mumbles, but yeosang heard her.

"I dunno, maybe he's some wizard." The green-head chuckled at his own joke. Haerin didn't think that it was funny at all.

"Welp, we have no other choice then to follow them, i guess." Haerin started walking, and yeosang followed her. The two could still hear taehyuns laughter in the distance.

#... oof, i haven't updated in a while!!

how are you guys doing?

i got a new pet parrot!! his name is gem because his feathers are bright blue!! (also, happy birthday, taehyun!!)

anyways..

im angela, and youre reading 'taciturn'!

2/6/24 ,, proofread*. ~