'七,

Once the two siblings got home, they immediately parted ways and went into their respective rooms.

The walls were thin, and they could hear Taehyun and beomgyu laughing their asses off.

Haerin sat down on her bed, dropping her backpack onto the floor.

"Gosh, taehyun needs to learn how to shut up." She groaned, whining loudly.

Taehyuns laughter stopped, and haerin noticed the silence that followed her statement. She waited and she waited, until finally:

"No, haerin! YOU shut up!!!!!" His voice sounded from the other room.

"Both of you need to shut up!" Yeosang interrupted. His voice was loud, and most definitely woke up the neighbors from their naps.

Haerin flopped down, now laying on her back while staring at the ceiling.

She was lost in thought, before her phone let out a 'ding!'

She recognized the sound as an indicator for a message.

Sitting up and reaching for her backpack, haerin dug around her backpack's side pockets to find her phone.

She found it a few seconds later.

Turning on the device, she was shocked to see a message from an unknown number.

1********* :
Hello!!

Uhh hi?
Who are you?

It's Danielle, from English class?
You remember me, right?
We walked home from school
together 😿

ohhh
Yeah, I remember you
Sorry, I haven't saved your
number yet.
Hold on, one sec..

Haerin tapped around on Danielle's contact until a screen popped up, letting her choose and decide what to save the other girl's contact as.

She widened her eyes as she realized that she didn't have a picture to save Danielle as!

Kittyyrin :
Uhh not being weird
or anything, I swear,
but could you send
me a photo of
yourself so I can save
your contact?

She waited for an answer, seeing a chat bubble pop up on Danielle's side of the screen, indicating the the brunette was typing a reply.

Sure!
Here

Is this okay?

Is this okay?

Haerin flushed red. Whoa, Danielle was pretty..

Yeah!
Thanks 😊

Ofc!! 😸

Haerin thought that Danielle was a nice person. The girl wanted to walk home with her, be friends with her, even!

After saving Danielle as, "Danii 👽", haerin sighed and dropped her phone onto her lap.

School was fine.. for now.

#... yoyoyoyooyyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyooooo

hi!

i hope you enjoyed this little filler chap, i was losing motivation + i was bored so i published this for you guyssss!!

anyways,

im angela, and youre reading 'taciturn' !

2/8/24 ,, not proofread *. ~