'九,

"Do you wanna walk home with me after school today?" Danielle asked, hanging her backpack behind her chair as she sat down. Haerin mimicked her, taking a seat beside the taller girl.

"Uhm.. sure." Haerin knew that neither taehyun or yeosang would mind her walking home without them by her side. As long as she had company with her.

"Great!" Danielle smiled and started looking through her book bag for a pencil and notebook. Haerin already had her supplies out, and now the class was just waiting for the professor to arrive. Danielle hummed a soft tune as she tapped her shoes on the ground in a soft beat. The cat-like girl beside her seemed to hear it, tilting her head from side to side slowly.

"Hello everyone!" The professor announced her arrival, making the classroom quiet down. Just as she came in, the bell rang loudly, indicating that first period classes were going to start. "Im going to be taking attendance. If i call your name, just raise your hand. If you know someone isnt here, please inform me." The classroom went silent, the students eager to hear their names being called.

Their professor started calling out names, reading through a list on her computer.

"Kang haerin?" Haerin heard her name being called, raising her hand slightly. The professor looked around the room. "She isnt here?" Haerin flinched when she felt danielle's hand hold her wrist, lifting her hand up nice and tall so that their teacher could see.

"She right here, miss!" The brunette exclaimed quietly. The professor looked at the two and nodded.

"Danielle marsh?" The tall girl's hand immediately shot up, and haerin watched. For a socially awkward cutie, danielle was definitely expressive and enthusiastic.

"Okay.. and thats it. Lets start with today's lesson."

Haerin clicked some led out of her mechanical pencil, her right hand perched on the corner of her notebook while her left hand held the other side of the notebook. Danielle had already started writing things down, and the cat-like girl could see two bracelets hanging from the female's wrist. She tried to read the letters on the bracelet the best she could before both bracelets were covered by the sleeve of danielle's sweatshirt.

the letters she was able to see were: i, l, y, and s.

the last letter was covered by the taller's sleeve.

-

hello hello!!! ik its almost been a month since i updated, and i sincerely apologize!

3/15/24 ,  not proofread .