Chapter 5: Trisha's Fate

It's 11:30pm, August 7th, 2020

Nitya's POV:

Deep down I always knew that this day would come for her. I tried telling her that sanjay wasn't the perfect guy she dreams of, but she never listened, and now that the day has finally come, and it has entirely shattered her dreams, making her realise what kind of monster Sanjay is.

As I was driving the scooty, Trisha suddenly asked me to stop, and she began vomiting on the road. Finally, she stopped vomiting, held her hand on her stomach, and looked at me, saying, "Nitya, I think I'm pregnant."

Shocked, I asked her, "Tell me, did you miss your periods?"

"Yes, and since yesterday, I felt something strange happening to me, but I don't know it was this," Trisha continued, "What do we do now? Should I call Sanjay?"

I replied, "We don't need to call that fool until we are sure that you are pregnant, so let's go to a hospital and confirm if you are really pregnant or not."

At the nearby hospital, they concluded that she was indeed pregnant. However, we didn't know how her parents would take this, and we were uncertain about what Sanjay would say.

Meanwhile, Trisha was crying outside the hospital with the thoughts of either taking the pills to eliminate the pregnancy or calling Sanjay. But I already knew that her plan B was going to fail miserably, as Sanjay wouldn't accept the baby. Despite I knowing the truth, it was Trisha who needed to understand it.

She tried calling Sanjay continuously, and he kept cutting her calls. Finally, he picked up, saying, "What! Why are you calling me again? Didn't you say you would find someone better than me?"

Trisha, sobbing, tried to explain, "Sanjay, please listen to me. I am pregnant now, and I don't want to lose the baby. Please, take me with you."

As the call was on speaker, Sanjay laughed and said, "Oh, Trisha, why don't you understand? You've only learned about the pregnancy now. So, go and take some pills to get rid of that trash before you start to suffer even more."

Trisha stood up slowly, and as I tried to help her, she stopped me and responded with anger, "Trash? Did you just call it trash, Sanjay? I am not going to leave you. I will call the cops now and make you suffer, you monster."

Sanjay retorted, "Did you forget who my father is? If he knows I'm going to the police station, he will burn everyone and get me out of there." Continuing, he said, "And what if your parents find out about your pregnancy? Will they ask you to call the police or keep you silent because I know they don't want their reputation to be dragged by you? So, you don't know if your own family supports you, how can you fight someone like me?"

Trisha fell silent, and I took the phone out of her hands, asking, "She has me, and together, we will make sure you end up in jail, Sanjay."

Sanjay replied, "Oh Nitya, you again. From the start, you've always tried to come between me and Trisha, trying to save her from me. Unfortunately for you, you failed to save her. And how can you even prove it's my baby? We don't know if she's only with me, perhaps she is involved with other guys too. Who knows, Nitya?"

Trisha interrupted while I was talking and said, "He is right, Nitya. We can't do anything to him because I don't even know if my parents will support me knowing this. And if they find out, they might insist on me getting an abortion, and without any proof, we can't even touch him."

Sanjay explained, laughing, "See, Nitya, it's called realization. So from now on, don't irritate me and Trisha, If you need any money as compensation, please let me know."

He hung up, and Trisha didn't even respond to what I was saying, as she was entirely broken inside.