Chapter 6: Unseen Threats

Trisha POV:

Trisha POV:

On my first day of college, some second year seniors tried to rag us. Not only ragging, but in its name, they try to touch us and given tasks such as kissing them or proposing to someone of their choice.

It was during this situation that I saw Sanjay, a second year student wearing a white t-shirt with torn jeans, spiked hair, and black glasses, appearing as a true savior who came to rescue us. Sanjay intervened, taught some manners to his friends, and rescued us from them.

From that moment on, I found myself drawn to him, even though there are many rumors about him having multiple girlfriends. Everyone around me warned about him being a red flag. I chose to trust him, believing there must be some goodness within him.

With that trust, I eventually proposed to him. However, it is only now that I have finally seen his true face, the one everyone warned me about. Thinking about him alone now irritates me, and I feel embarrassed for loving him.

He not only abandoned me but even called the baby inside me as the trash. Though I could have killed him for that, what he said was true. I know very well that my parents prioritize their reputation over their daughter's well being.

If I said I want to keep this baby, my own parents would kick me out of the house, make me go through an abortion, or force me into marrying someone else. They didn't even allow me to make that bastard pay for what he has done.

Now, I find myself in a difficult situation as someone who is unable to seek justice and punish Sanjay.

I don't even want to go home and take pills to end the life growing inside me. So, in front of me, there is only one choice, to end my life with this little one inside me.

From where I stand, I can see a school, and I think it's the best place for me to end things. However, I don't want Nitya to follow me. I can't use the scooter as the keys are with Nitya, so the only option is to distract her while I head to that school.

While I was thinking, Nitya suddenly places her hand on my shoulder to offer comfort, asking, "Trisha, are you okay? What are you thinking so seriously? It's already midnight, I think we should leave."

Looking at her, I reply, "I'm thirsty. Could you bring me some water from the hospital?"

Nitya glances around and responds, "Sure, I'll go and check if they have water. In the meantime, you rest here on the chair."

As she leaves, I quickly head to the school's main entrance. I notice there are no guards at the gate, and I feel strange about where they all have gone. Nevertheless, with the help of a mobile flashlight, I climb all the floors and finally reach the roof. As I attempt to jump off the building, Nitya interrupts, saying, "So, this is your big plan, isn't it?"

I turned to her, stating, "You shouldn't have come here."

Nitya swiftly approached me, grasping my right hand in an attempt to take me away, but I pulled away, saying, "Why didn't you understand? There's nowhere I will be accepted with this." I placed my hands on my stomach, continuing, "Please let me die, it's the only way to escape this nightmare."

Nitya slapped me and replied in a loud voice, "You said you want to keep this baby, and if you die like this, it will also die with you. I understand if your parents are against this," she pointed at my stomach, adding, "but it's better to leave that house, live on your own with your baby, and seek justice against that monster in court."

I responded, "What are you saying? How can I survive on my own without anyone, and what will everyone think of me?"

Nitya, her face expressing anger, said, "When you worry about what others might say or think, that's when you become just like our parents, Trisha."

I stared directly into Nitya's eyes and replied, "Whatever you say, I will not change my mind. I've already made my decision, and no one can stop me now."

As I spoke, I sensed someone behind Nitya, so I directed the mobile flashlight toward her. That's when I spotted a masked men. I exclaimed, "Nitya, turn around! There's someone behind you."

As Nitya turned, one of the masked men struck her with a rod, causing her to lose consciousness. Behind him, there was another masked man who approached me, and as i was shouting for help, he pressed a gun against my face, threatening, "If you try anything stupid, I'll kill you. Understand?" I nodded in agreement.

What will happen to Nitya and Trisha, and where the hell are Ajay and Navin? If you want to find out, read the upcoming chapters! 😁😁