Chapter 11: Nitya Goswami

AJAY POV:

AJAY POV:

Navin whispered to me, "Ajay, look over there. It's Trisha and Nitya. Do you think they heard our conversation?"

"No, they couldn't overheard us, so don't worry," I reassured him.

When I turned around, I saw Trisha, and on her back was Nitya, Mira's sister.

Seeing Nitya sent my heart racing, and fear made my hands tremble. My breath caught, and my head started spinning as I wondered if Nitya was the one who had attacked me.

And what if she did it on purpose? No, it's not possible. She didn't even see my face back then. I know she is not like her sister, Mira, and I believe she really mistook me for him.

But what do I say to her? Because of me, her sister left the home and because of me, her father died.

Back then, when I tried to talk to her and apologize for what happened, she shut the door in my face and didn't even look at me. It's like she hates me for what happened.

And now she's coming towards me, and maybe now I should tell her how sorry I am. But I don't know if she'll forgive me or not.

As I was thinking, Trisha interrupted and asked, looking at me, "How are you feeling now?"

I responded with a warm smile, "Oh, I'm alright now. What about your injuries?"

"Yes, they're healing, and thanks for saving us. If it weren't for you both, we could have been dead by now."

I said, standing slowly from where I sat, "Don't say that. It's you who took more pain than me, and endured everything that psycho had done to you to protect your friend."

She replied, "Thank you," and then she pulled Nitya, who was looking from behind, to the front, and added, "And this is my friend Nitya. She came to apologize for what happened last night."

She came to apologize, but it's me who has to say it, right? And she even looks scared, it's visible on her face. I think she's afraid of how I might respond, but I must be the one who's afraid. It's because of me her father is dead, and for that, she has every right to hate me, or even kill me.

Suddenly, she responded in a hushed tone, "I'm sorry for what I did to you. I wasn't thinking straight, and at that moment, I thought you were that masked man who had made me unconscious. It all happened so fast, and before I realized what I had done, it was already too late."

I interrupted her and told her, "You don't need to explain. I know you didn't do it on purpose, and as you can see, nothing happened to me. So don't worry and try to talk to me normally without fear, because I'm not like that masked man."

Now she seems relieved, and smilingly she said, "I'm happy you understand. Now I can feel better."

I think it's time that I tell her, and in a few minutes, she might slap me or even leave this place if I reveal who I am.

Hey guys, tell me your thoughts on the chapter in the comments! 😁😁