Info

Please don't skip Info it's really important to the story. Also make sure to listen to the YouTube video while reading. Specially this one.

Characters

*Chloe a 17-year-old girl, is always at the top of her class. She is the daughter of Melroy, a well-known politician, and has made it her mission to keep her mother happy. Ever since her father's death, Chloe has been determined not to cause any further distress to her mother, devoting herself to only bringing joy and happiness into her life.. (Main character) (Her father suicided in front oh her when she was 15)
Her Kill count though out the book - 4

*Meen Meen, also 17, is deeply devoted to Chloe, standing by her side through thick and thin. Craving companionship and loyalty, Meen yearns for support from her loved ones without the fear of betrayal. Tragically, she lost her parents in an accident a year ago, yet finds solace in the presence of her caring brother Yoon, as well as her friends Chloe and Ash, who provide her with comfort and company. All she ask for is her loved ones is not to betray her. (Main character)
Her Kill count though out the book - 1

*Ash is the cherished friend of Chloe and Meen, known for his vibrant and endearing personality. Universally liked for his kindness, Ash has the rare gift of not having any adversaries. He generously assists his peers with their studies, often allowing them to reference his own work. His constant smile is infectious, and many observe that his attractiveness seems to magnify each time he grins. However, Ash's striking looks also bring unexpected challenges and dangers. It's important to approach his storyline with caution, as he will endure intensely distressing and potentially triggering experiences, including violence and assault. At 16 years old, Ash is the youngest of the group, a quirk of fate owing to his early January birthday which allowed him to start school alongside older classmates. His journey is central to the narrative, and readers should be prepared for a tumultuous ride. (Main character)
His Kill count though out the book - 0

*Yoon is Meen's devoted elder brother who has been her guardian since the tragic loss of their parents. Faced with the responsibility of caring for his sister alone, he has watched over her with a protective eye. Although Meen contributes to the household funds by occasionally winning prize money from singing and dancing contests, her victories are modest. Yoon deeply appreciates her efforts, acknowledging that she cannot always claim the top spot. He manages a modestly-sized phone repair shop, dedicating himself to the business full-time. Despite his hard work, Yoon faces the challenge of a dwindling customer base with each passing day. At the age of 25, he is a central figure whose personal struggles and care for his sister (Side character.)
His Kill count though out the book - 6

*Alex is a 30 year old man who is an 1)_________ who gets off to watching and secretly 2)________ 3)___. He is a good man and very kind even though his way of teaching is out of the box. Hes the 11/12 grade teacher at Ash, Meen, and Chloe's school. He rarely gives an A, even Chloe who is top of the class, doesn't get an A due to how hard his tests are. Ash, however, eases it and gets an A every time. He seems to have found the formula to his random ass Ict questions but people don't blame him as the way he smiles every time he gets an A is quite appealing to even to his haters. And It's quite ______ and ________ to him. His goal is someday to make ___ his _____ by ___ or _____ (Male) (30) [why is this black well don't yoy worry you will fill the blanks as you go through the story]
H

is Kill count though out the book - 2

*Victor is a resolute Italian police inspector entrenched in the murky waters of investigating mysterious deaths that punctuate his jurisdiction. His unwavering courage and determination to protect lives often lead him to the edge of the law, as he has been known to manipulate evidence if he believes it serves the greater good. Haunted by the enigmatic demise of his father, Victor burns with a personal vendetta to unmask the perpetrators and deliver justice. This quest for truth and retribution is a driving force in his career and life. Victor's sense of duty extends beyond his badge; he is a devoted husband to his wife, Bella. (Main character)
His Kill count though out the book - 1

*Bella is a dedicated newscaster and a woman of color, noted for her striking long hair and strong work ethic. Transitioning into a fresh role as a news reporter, Bella carries the emotional scars of past harassment from her previous job, which has heightened her sensitivity to such issues. Her resolve is to make a new beginning in her career, free from the shadows of her past experiences. Well-versed in social dynamics, Bella is a personable individual who connects easily with others, though she is not immune to emotional vulnerability. Her personal life is anchored by her marriage to Victor, the Italian police inspector whose own narrative intertwines with her journey. (Side character)
Her Kill count though out the book - 1

*Jessica(Jesse) serves as the compassionate and dedicated principal of the local school, and beyond her educational responsibilities, she commits her time to a noble cause. Deeply invested in providing love and care, Jesse volunteers at the Heart Races elderly center, a sanctuary for seniors who have been abandoned by their families. She harbors a resolute belief in ensuring that these elders enjoy the twilight of their lives surrounded by warmth and companionship, striving to prevent them from facing their final days in solitude. Her mission is to bring joy and meaning to their lives, reflecting her deep commitment to community service and her empathetic nature. (Side character)
Her Kill count though out the book - non but she helped kill 21

*Malroy is a well-regarded figure in the political arena, cherished by her constituents and, above all, adored by her daughter. With a dedication that has helped her build a commendable reputation, she persistently advocates for justice and liberty while harboring a deep-seated compassion for the underprivileged. As Chloe's mother, Malroy balances her demanding public role with the nurturing of a loving family relationship. (Side character)
Her Kill count though out the book - 7

*Max The younger brother of alex. He has an obssesive rivalry with Ash. He thinks Ash is an Attention Whore and he don't deserve the attention he gets. Pretty looks, Pretty voice, Good grades, Rich. Ash has it all why can't he just fuck up he's sooo perfect, He's soo annoying.(Side character)
His kill Count thought out the book - 0

And lastly one the store owner the demon of hate or is it the demon of love?. People love to hate, don't they? Hate and love and different things they are the same feeling but with different colours. Love can turn into hatred so quickly and hatred can turn into love so quickly. If love and hatred are opposites how can they turn into each other? Solt can't turn into sugar, can't it?. (main character) (gender-unknown) (age-unknown).
Kill count though out the book - non