21

KENZIE

Uhm I have no clue where my friends are, but I don't care I'm dancing with Logan with the perfect buzz from the weed and alcohol mixing. Logan's hands are almost protectively on my waist as we dance and sometimes sing along to the music the DJ is playing. The lights are flashing to the music, there's strobes of different colors all over the room. Ellie really turned her parent's house into a club.

Logan dramatically spins me and pulls me back to his chest as a Despasito remix plays. I'm laughing the whole time because this is ridiculous, everyone around us is dancing like normal college students and we're dancing like children. But I love it.

I end up with my back flush against his chest as my head falls back on his shoulder as I laugh. His lips meet my bare shoulder and then he pulls his head away from my skin like he's second guessing the action. I lift my head to look at him, he turns to look at me. Purple and blue lights flash over his face.

My heart feels like it's going to beat right out of my chest. I feel sixteen again. I feel like this is the night we met, I have butterflies in my stomach. It's almost like we're meeting for the first time ll over again.

I bring my hand to his cheek, pulling his face to mine kissing him. His arms squeeze around me as I let a little moan escape. I want him.

And when he pulls away I can almost see the same thought running through his head that's running through mine. His eyes are hazy, and his hands are slowly sliding over my stomach to my waist. So I lace my fingers in his and pull him off the dance floor.

"Logan, where have you been man!" A tall dark haired guy I kind of recognize but can't name walks towards us in the wall way.

Logan plays it cool, dropping my hand, "Hey, James, where have you been?"

Oh yes! James, he plays hockey at USC with Logan.

"Everywhere and anywhere," James chuckles.

"Hey, Kenzie," James smiles at me.

I give him a little wave, "Hi."

"We were going to grab a drink, you need another?" Logan asks. But James is already holding a cup.

"No, just got one," James smiles, holding up his cup.

"I'll find you later," Logan nods at James before his hand reaches for mine again and we rush away from the crowded downstairs.

We end up in some bathroom room this huge house, I don't know I just followed Logan. My eyes were more focused on admiring how well his shirt fits him, it's like it was made just for him, the white fabric is just tight enough to see the curves of his muscles. And then there's the tattoo behind his left ear, 11/10, if I remember correctly it has something to do with his grandfather, but I can't remember what. It's small and drawn vertically.

Logan locks the door as soon as we get into the bathroom and he turns to me. But I waste no time and immediately press my lips to his again. His hands grab my waist and draw me closer as we kiss. My fingers start undoing the buttons of his shirt. I trail my lips down his neck, still working on the buttons.

"Kenzie," he groans and I look up at him then stand up straight again, my hands still on his skin.

"This doesn't have to change anything between us." I tell him because I know it's what he wants to hear and it's how this should go.

"That's a damn lie and you know it," he says before hooking his hand around my neck pulling me back to him. The kiss is slower and deeper, I just melt into him. My hands resting on his chest, slowly sliding down his chest tracing every inch of his skin.

He leads us back towards the bathroom counter and my hands meet the edge as his hips press against mine. I let out a little moan and I feel him smirk into the kiss before he pulls away.

"I want you, Kenzie, and not just now and tonight. Always."

"Shut up," I roll my eyes, "You're drunk."

"And? So are you." He counters with a smirk.

"Yeah and I want you to fuck me, so are we doing this or not?" As I trace my fingers around the waist of his pants, slowly untucking his shirt so its loose and unbuttoned. 

Logan doesn't answer with words he just crashes his lips to mine. His hands are holding my face while I work on undoing his belt. His hands slide down to my neck, his thumb sliding down the length of my neck.

I pull away from him and jump up on the counter. Logan's hands don't leave my skin, his grip just loosens as he watches me.

He dips down, his lips are cold on my neck. I have goosebumps as his hands grab my hips and he fits right between my legs. I slide my hands down over his pants and a little gasp leaves my lips when his hips push him up into my hand.

"Are you sure about this?" Logan asks, pulling away as I look up at him.

I roll my eyes at him as I unbutton his slacks and start to push them down, "Yes, Logan, yes I'm sure."

"Just wanted to make sure," he chuckles.

"You're an idiot," I chuckle, pulling his face back to mine. His hands slide up my thighs to the waistband of my shorts as he slides them off my legs, my underwear going with them.

The energy between us turns from this slow cautious energy to an almost animalistic need to touch each other. One of his hands slips under my dress, while I slide one of mine into his boxers.

Logan groan's against my lips, giving me a little confident boost. I start to stroke him faster, his own movements slow down but I don't care. I like watching him melt under my touch, but I know it won't last long.

And it doesn't, his hand grabs my wrist and stops my motion as he pins my hands at my sides. His hands pull me by the waist to the edge of the counter.

"I'm gonna take my time with you," he smirks, dropping to his knees in front of me. I voice catches in my throat as I watch him press kiss after kiss along my thighs, his hands sliding up the side of my legs. I lean further back on the counter as I feel his lips kiss just inches away from my clit, he presses another one a little lower.

"Stop being such a tease!" I groan.

He chuckles but wraps his arms around my thighs and buries his head between my legs. My mouth drops open as his hands grip on to my skin and his tongue dances over my clit. He finds a steady pace that makes me buck my hips and tangle my fingers into his hair.

I'm biting my lip to stay quiet, but curses still slip from my lips every once in a while. Especially when Logan moans right into my pussy, and my whole body vibrates. It's like he knows I'm close so he pulls away and stands up.

I'm just staring at him breathless, but I find my voice, "Why did you stop?"

I sit up a bit, pushing my fingers through my hair.

"Oh, trust me, babe. I'm not done," he leans over and kisses me. I can taste myself on his lips. He was not like this when we were in high school, he's just gotten hotter.

"Fuck me, please," I say as we kiss, one of my hands wrap around his neck, my other is down between our bodies stroking him.

Next thing I know his hands are on my hips as he thrusts into me. I feel like I'm on cloud nine, my stomach is fuzzy, goosebumps over my skin as I wrap my arms around him and his head rests on my shoulder. He randomly kisses my shoulder and neck, groaning and cursing right in my ear, only making me get closer and closer to the edge.

There's three loud bangs on the door, "I gotta piss, stop fucking!"

We both freeze because we recognize the voice. It's Trevor, as in my dance captain's boyfriend and one of Logan's best friends. There's no getting out of this one.