Chapter Two

As they drove in a black beat-up Cameron to the Lust Ring, a whole bunch of shit packed up in the back of the car.
   New chairs, new curtains, everything was bran new for the grand re-opening of Ozzie's.
   Ozzie slammed on the brakes, seeing Blitz's trashy white van blow by.  Ozzie instinctively shot out his hand to keep Fizz's head from slamming onto the dashboard.
   Fizz yelled out the window, "Watch where you're going,  fuck-face!"
    "You okay?" Ozzie asked, glancing at Fizz protectively, hand clenching the wheel while the other rested on Fizz's leg.
   "Fine. Satan only knows where that imp learned to drive." Fizz grumbled, brushing away Ozzie's hand.
    Ozzie said nothing but continued driving, both hands back on the steering wheel.
    Once they reached the Lust Ring, they parked in Ozzie's Club parking lot.
   Fizz expanded his arms and picked up a few boxes, and wobbled his way inside. Ozzie grabbed the last few as well.
   The boxes piled up and Ozzie looked a bit overwhelmed. "Okay, we just have to set this all up in..." He checked the time. "In three hours. Plenty of time."
    They tore open one box. It was the one with the new lights. The other ones had flickered out. The old ones were a deep blue, and the new ones were a deep red.
   "It will make the atmosphere more sexy." Ozzie insisted, though it went against his color scheme.
   Fizz took down the old ones while Ozzie put them up. They switched the lights on. "Perfect," Fizz said, tearing open another box.
   Box after box they set things up, threw things away, until it looked good as new. The stage had been repainted, and the new curtains had been put up and the old ones discarded.
   The 'Ozzie's'  light up sign was replaced as well. 
   Everything had come together. "Just in time, too. We've got about 30 minutes to clean up and get ready. Think you can handle that Fizzie?" Ozzie challenged.
   "Oh please, I've got my entire fit on now. I just need to apply some classic jester makeup and set up some things of my own. It's you that will take forever. But...let's make it a challenge. One...two...three...go!"
   Fizz sprang towards his dressing room and hurriedly applied some dark blue eyeshadow and some blush before grabbing a small box from the car.
    He had a plan, and it would happen tonight. Though it wasn't very on-brand for Ozzie's Club.
   He opened the box, and smiled at the sparkling diamond ring. Tonight was the night.
    He could feel it.