Chapter 8 (The Wedding)

On the day of the wedding, Fizz stood waiting for Ozzie. He wore a nice-ish suit and was perfectly mannered (as mannered as a jester imp can get anyways).
    Neither of them wanted a lot of people, so they just invited Stolas, Blitz, Moxxie, Millie, and Loona.
   They all sat down in a row of dark blue chairs. Fizz and Ozzie had rebuilt the Lust Ring for their wedding.
   It now had deep red roses in the blue lights. The stage was where Fizz stood, and the aisle was the stairway off the stage. Fizz was so happy. He couldn't believe they were actually getting married.
    Before, Ozzie didn't want anyone to know about their relationship, and now they were getting married! The two had definitely come a long way.
   So when Ozzie strolled up the aisle in a golden, shimmering suit and black dress shoes to match, Fizz almost died on the spot.
   His eyes flicked up and down Ozzie's body, devilish thoughts filling his head. Pushing them away, he waited for Ozzie to stand next to him before smirking.
   "Blitz, get up here and do the officiating thing."
   With a grumble, Blitz got up on the stage in a slightly stained suit.
   "So, I'm not gonna do a big speech, but there is one thing I would like to say. We all knew these two were more than friends with benefits, right? It wasn't just me?"
   The entire remaining row raised their hands, and Fizz shrank into himself a bit. Had they really been that obvious?
  Oh well.
   "So blah blah you may now kiss the groom."
   Ozzid smiled at Fizz and picked him up kissing him hard. Fizz wrapped his extending legs around Ozzie and Blitz made a disgusted sound.
   "Alright you two, save it for the honeymoon."
   Everyone laughed.
   "Froggy, I can't believe you proposed before I did." Ozzie whispered, pulling put a ring box.
   Fizz beamed, with the pride of having proposed first, it made him ecstatic to think that Ozzie wanted to Marry him even before he had proposed.
    So with that happy thought, their story ends here. But not forever. The two are still happily married, and Blitz is still disgusted.
------------------------------------------------------------------
   A/N Comment any ideas for my next helluva boss fanfic please! Thanks for reading this far!
   I also take Fan fic requests. Fandom I'm in; Helluva Boss, Hermitcraft, Empires Smp, Harry Potter, Percy Jackson, Heros of Olympus, Dream Smp