Chapter 4

Fizz's heart sank. "Ozzie?" He called, though he knew there was no use.
    No, no, no, no! This was not how it was supposed to happen. Fizz was supposed to get down on one knee and propose. They were supposed to go out to dinner.
   What the fuck happened to Blitz? He was supposed to be standing guard! Of course he shouldn't have trusted one imp to guard an entire club.
    Fizz looked out the window and saw Blitz's white van parked in the parking lot, with Blitz smoking a cigarette dejectedly against it.
   Fizz crawled out of the broken window, cussing out Bliz.
    "You motherfucker! You were supposed to guard this place! I knew I shouldn't have trusted a dumb imp like you to keep Ozzie's safe! And where the actual fuck is Ozzie?"
    "Don't get your panties in a wad, Fizz. I don't know where Ozzie went, but I did just fine guarding the place, something was set up before you guys even opened."
    "Really? And how do you know that, shit face?" Fizz drawled angrily.
   "Because there are holes by the windows that are big enough to hold some small imps." He pointed to what Fizz had assumed was just hell caving in on itself.
    "So you think a bunch of miniscule, stupid imps did this?" Fizz said, taking Blitz's cigarette and putting it out.
    "No, I think that they made tunnels for something bigger. I admit, I was mostly just paying attention to the main entrance, so someone or something could have snuck in." Blitz answered, putting his hands in his pockets.
   "Great." Fizz put a hand on his head. "You're going to help me out with this. Get Loona, I want her to track him down, even if it means going underground."
    "I am not getting Loona into this--"
   "You are, because now you owe me. It is your fault that Ozzie's gone and you are going to help me get him back." Fizz interrupted, prodding Blitz in the chest.
    He sighed. "Fine. I'll drive home and get Loona." With that, he got in his van, slammed the door pointedly, and tires spinning, drove away.