Chapter Seven

Fizz shook his head, attempting to clear the memories that invaded his brain.
Ozzie placed a reassuring hand on Fizz's shoulder, grounding him.
Mammon took another step forwards and Fozz fought the urge to cringe.
"Oh. I see you've untied Asmodeous here. Hm. That won't do, no." Mammon said airily. Ozzie's eyes flickered to flames, his hair growing brighter.
"You're done, Mammon. You're hiding underground with whatever goons you have left. I suggest you leave us alone. I am never. Ever. Going back to your shit circus." Fizz growled, fists clenched at his sides.
Suddenly, Mammon lunged towards Fizz. Ozzie stepped in front of him immediately, lighting his hands aflame. His whole body burned bright white as he thrashed Mammon against the floor.
Fizz sat down and lit a cigarette, hands shaking as he listened to Mammon's yells.
Finally, Ozzie stood. His chest rose and fell quickly. It was clear he was still furious, but Mammon was almost dead. Even though he was a piece of shit, he was an important addition to hell, giving all the other greedy bitches a place to go.
So Ozzie sneered down at him, "I don't think you'll mess with us again, Mammon."
Mammon shook his head feebly. "Pathetic." Fizz spat down at him throwing his cigarette onto Mammon's jester clothes and stomping it out.
Smiling, Ozzie offered Fizz his hand. "Shall we love?" He asked, and when Fizz nodded, Ozzie tugged Blitz away from a nearby corner where he had been bound also and then headed back to the van.
"Drive, imp." Ozzie said, not unkindly.
"Don't get too comfortable, Ozzie, I can get your lovey dovey asses back home fast." With that, they got the van unstuck after many pushes and sped home. And once they reached Ozzie's mansion, Fizz got out and hesitated.
He made sure the ring was still in his pocket, got down on one knee, and asked, "Asmodeous, embodiment of lust, will you make the happiest imp in hell and marry me?"
Ozzie's eyes watered, and his mouth opened and closed.
"Yes! Yes!" He cried, sweeping Fizz into his arms, peppering him with kisses. "Froggy, I would be honored!"