Chapter Five

As Fizz waited for Blitz to come back, he worried about Ozzie. Did Mammon capture him for revenge? Did Belph do it? SHe always hated Ozzie.
   But Belph was far too lazy to do it himself. But maybe he had sent someone.
   Fizz began to pace. Or maybe Leviathan. The embodiment of Envy was bound to have something against Ozzie. But neither had any history with him, as far as Fizz knew, anyways.
   Though Ozzie wasn't really open about his past. Fizz sighed. But Ozzie was powerful, how could they bring him down so easily?
    Something had to have brought him down, something that could restrict his powers.
   But what?
   God, he wished Blitz would hurry up.
   As soon as the van pulled next to Fizz, he squeezed into the back seats full of empty beer bottles, pizza boxes, and overall garbage that littered the seats.
    "Don't step on that. It still had pizza in it." Blitz snapped as Fizz went to put his feet down.
   Loona rolled her eyes and interrupted, "Jesus, dad. Get over it. Anyway, hand me the piece of suit, Fizz."
   Fizz handed it up to her as she got out of the van. As she began walking, Blitz sped to keep up with her. Not that there were any speed limits in hell.
    She made a sharp corner into an alleyway just wide enough for the van to fit through. The mirrors scraped against the walls and finally got stuck.
   "Shit!" Blitz growled, climbing out the roof. Fizz followed.
   They took off in pursuit of Loona, Fizz getting closer because of his extendable limbs.
   He kept close to Loona, but when he heard Blitz wheezing behind him, he groaned and grabbed ahold of him.
   Shit face. Fizz signed, smiled at Blitz's confused and angry face. Blitz signed the only thing he knew, fuck you.
   Rolling his eyes, Fizz followed Loona. A bit slower now that he had a Blitz to carry.
   By the time Loona stopped, Fizz was out of breath, and his wiring was felt frazzled on his legs.
   Ozzie would fix him right away. But he wasn't here. Fizz reminded himself. Loona opened a door and revealed Ozzie, bound and fuming.