Ch-II: School Day

After a week goes by, Bo was now familiar with the city and is learning how stuff operates in Japan. He would even go see where his father works at called the Rushcorp. He would look at all the robotics, chemistry, electrical engineering, and genetics. And he felt like a kid inside of a toy store the way his facial expression lit up in joy. And he knew that he'll be having a good time once he leaves school to come to this place.

 And he knew that he'll be having a good time once he leaves school to come to this place

Name: Rushcorp

-A multinational corporation where people do science. Pretty cool, right.

But today was going to be the day he attends his school. When morning sets in, he was sleeping in his room wearing nothing but his underwear as he snored loud, not very loud but loud enough to where it slightly echoed the room. A knock came from his door as the sound of Kyoya voice could be heard outside.

Kyoya: Bo, are you awake? We have to go.

Bo didn't reply back as he was still asleep. She knocked on the door again, but he still won't get up. She opened up the door to see him still in bed, and she sighed a bit and walks up to him just to nudge him.

Kyoya: Hey, wake up. It's time for your first day.

Bo: Ugh... gimme... gimme more minutes...

Kyoya: Have it your way...

She rubs her hands together before smacking Bo in the back with max precision that made him jump and yelp out of bed.

Bo: WOAH, shit! What the... oh, it's you. Good morning.

Kyoya: You know you have to go to school today, right? 

Bo: Oh yeah. Let me get myself ready and I'll meet you downstairs, cool.

Kyoya: Fine. Don't take too long. And Bo, don't try to make a fool out of yourself on your first day.

Bo: Jeez, you're starting to sound like pop. Just skedaddle on downstairs, 'kay. I'll be with ya.

Kyoya: Alright. Don't forget to wear your uniform as well.

With that, she closes the door, and Bo got out of bed and begins to stretch his limbs before starting his morning.

After making sure he's prepared to start his day, he puts on his school uniform and already hated it. He rolled up his sleeves to make it seem more of his style and just rolled with it. He grabs a band to tie his hair back into a half ponytail. He looked ready to go, but there was one more thing he had to do...

Bo: At least I look presentable. But before I head out, I need some of God's air freshener.

He grabs his bong from under the bed and begins to smoke it and blows out a cloud of smoke in the air. He does it two more times before putting it up in his bag and leaves the room to head downstairs. When he got down, he puts on his shoes that was next to the front door and sees his sister waiting outside with toast in her mouth.