Ch-IV: More Work

It was the next day of school for Bo and his sister Kyoya as they were walking down the halls after class. He was telling her about the project he's making back at Rushcorp and even lets her know that he'll be making double for him and her.

Kyoya: You're really going to make two of them?

Bo: Of course. I decided to be considerate and make you one as well so we don't have to walk from home to school over and over again. It'll save us time, y'know.

Kyoya: Hmph. And how's it coming along?

Bo: Well... I just started on making one yesterday, but I'm making progress. But I'll tell you what, I'll probably get this done in under two weeks.

Kyoya: You want to bet on that?

Bo: Sure. What should we bet on?

Kyoya: If you can't get it done in under two weeks, I take away your bong for a whole month.

Bo: Bong? How'd you know--

Kyoya: I peeked under your bed while you were in the bathroom. You should be grateful I hadn't told mom or dad about it.

Bo: Damn... In that case, if I do get it done, you have to cook for the entire family.

Kyoya: Fine be me. The bet is on.

They both shake hands and continued to walk down the halls until Bo caught glance of the art room. He decided to peek inside to see that it was completely empty and spaceous inside.

Kyoya: What are you doing?

Bo: Just taking a look, don't mind me nothin'.

He opens the door and walk inside to take a look at some of the art that's inside. He looked at the sculptures sitting on the counters and noticed a canvas that is slightly sketched on. Kyoya walks inside as well to see Bo viewing the art.

Kyoya: You an art person?

Bo: I don't know much about it, but I can appreciate its looks.

Kyoya: You do know this place is for club members, right?

Bo: I'm aware, but the president of this club said I can come by to take a look at 'em.

Kyoya: You're talking about club president Sana Sunomiya?

Bo: Yeah, her. I only Know a little bit about her, and she seems like an okay girl. 

Kyoya: Whatever you say. Just don't break anything.

Bo: I ain't gon' break nothing.

He started checking some of the paintings and thought some of them look pretty cool while others seemed a little bit weird. But there was one painting that almost made him startled by the sight of it as he quickly puts it back and started to have a mental talk with himself.

Bo: Now I know that ain't what I think it may be... ain't no way by the day...

He slowly pulls it back out to make sure his eyes weren't deceiving him, but they most definitely weren't.