Ch-VI: Get Egged

During the nighttime, Bo was playing on his PlayStation online with his friends back home while the people in the house were inside of their own rooms.

Bo: Come one of you come pick me up. I'm down at the lake.

Lenny: "On the way."

Kevin: "Out of all of us, you and Lenny always seem to be down first. It's starting to become a tradition."

Bo: Shut up.

Nicholas: "How's your stay over in Japan? Is it cool?"

Bo: It's alright. Nothing crazy really happened yet, so I'm kind of waiting for that to happen.

Lenny: "Speaking of crazy, kind of wish you were here to see Dixon almost getting his assed kicked by a hooker down the street."

Bo: Which Dixon? Dixon Y'ass or Dixon Widdershins?

Lenny: "Dixon Widdershins. Somebody dared him to try to hit on her, next thing you notice she was whooping his ass like she was in Mortal Kombat." 

Bo: Ha! Well, he was kind of a douchebag, so he'd deserved it.

Nicholas: "Agreed."

Lenny: "Fuck that guy."

Kevin: "Screw him, dude."

Bo: Anything else happened?

Nicholas: "Um... Oh, Ms. Crumple and Ms. Quinn got into a fight in the middle of a hallway. It escalated outside of school where everyone watched. It was like a main event match or something."

Bo: You serious?

Kevin: "Yeah, dude. It was even aired on TV for everyone to watch. It was fucking epic."

Bo: Who won?

Kevin: "Ms. Crumple, but only because she hit Quinn across the head with a chair. Haha."

Bo: No way.

Nicholas: "I can send you the video right now if you want. Every kid in school had the video to watch."

Bo: Yes, please. I need to see how that went down. 

Lenny: "Okay, I'm here now. Coming over to heal ya."

Bo: Appreciate at it, man. If we win this one, I'm going straight to bed.

Kevin: "Aw, why's that? Does the country cunt gotta go to bed at a certain time?"

Bo: No, it's just that this is our ninth round and I've been having bags under my eyes since the fourth one. That about cover it, you pig-eyed prick?

Kevin: "Duly noted, you southern shitkicker."

They kept on playing until they were now facing off against the last team. The battle was challenging and felt nerve-racking until Nicholas got the final shot in that secured them the victory.

Nicholas: "Woah! We won, boys!"

Lenny: "Alright!"