Ch-VII: Siblings Riding

After a night of playing online with his friends, Bo was already fast asleep in his bed with Bubbaboo still operating on his computer stand. Stirring from his slumber, his mind was still foggy until he started to blink a few times until realizing something different. He opens his eyes to find himself no longer in his bedroom, but lying on grass and was outside of some mysterious land.

 He opens his eyes to find himself no longer in his bedroom, but lying on grass and was outside of some mysterious land

Bo: Yep, this is already weird.

???: About time you finally woke up!

He turns his head to see a metallic creature that resembles a dog run over to him speaking in a voice that sounds like Bubbaboo, which caught Bo off guard.

Robot Dog: Rise and shine, mister man!

Bo: Sorry, but who are you?

Robot Dog: Me? It's me, Bubbaboo! How could you forget lil' ol' me? That dome of yours doing okay, bud?

Bo: Uh... yeah, I'm fine. Real quick, where are we?

Bubbaboo: We were just on our way to your kingdom, Bo. But along the way you said you wanted to take a quick nap to restore your energy. So I stayed with you and kept guard in case any feller tried to do something bad.

Bo: Okay...

Bubbaboo: Whenever you're ready, we can head over to your kingdom, partner. 

Bo: Uh, sure. Lead the way.

With a mixture of skepticism and curiosity, Bo got up on his feet and followed Bubbaboo up the stairs that would lead them to their path. Knowing that this is all a dream, Bo had a feeling that something weird was bound to happen, only question is when? 

Fastforward to them entering the kingdom, Bo saw everyone welcoming him as king. His friends, the people he knows back home, and even some celebrity stars who would greet him. And the kingdom itself was a grand palace of marble and gold rose majestically against the horizon with scientific technology being displayed in the main halls as presentations.

Bo: Now this is pretty damn cool!

Bubbaboo: Agreed. I never get tired seeing the beauty of this place.