Chapter 22: Amnesia general love old 10

For a long time, the youth asked him again: "Don't you really remember me?"

Feng Jiuli looked at his eyes and couldn't speak for a moment, and those eyes were full of hope, floating in the eyes, like the mirror flower Shuiyue could not restrain any touch, even a breeze could blow away.

Seeing him silent, the young man narrowed his eyes and said nothing.

In the dead silence, he suddenly heard a chuckle.

When he looked up, he saw the young man closed his amorous peach eyes, as if the little beast was almost desperate and wailed before dying, a laugh broke from his voice, and then grew louder.

"Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha" The young man closed his eyes and laughed wildly until tears appeared in the corner of his eyes, and the soft voice tended to be hoarse and did not stop.

Feng Jiuli wondered why he smiled happily. When he was about to open his mouth, he saw that the young man had changed to a sitting position, leaning on the soft pillow half-weakly, the corners of his lips were raised, and the charming color of Uehara's face had reappeared. The slightly husky voice that was slightly laughed at was a prank: "Wu Yan and the general made a joke, and please keep the army in mind."

"You--" Feng Jiuli frowned slightly, staring at his eyes as if he didn't believe the excuses.

Su Jinzhi turned his face away, covered his mouth and coughed a few times. When he removed his hand, his palm was full of bright red.

Feng Jiuli subconsciously reached out to help him, but was grasped by the young man, holding his hand tightly, while he continued to laugh, he opened his mouth, his voice was hoarse, and his peachy eyes were watery: "But none Yan is unwell today, I 'm afraid she ca n't continue to entertain the general. It 's better for the general to leave today, and Wu Yan will repay the general for another day. "

As he said, he held his hand and let go gently, pushing him out of the door with some resistance.

The strength of the youth is actually very small. If Feng Jiuli does not want to do what he wants, the youth cannot use his full strength to move him. However, Feng Jiuli was caught in a scene of tears and madness. When he returned to God, people were already outside the door.

Su Jinzhi, who continued to laugh in the room, was really laughing, smiling happily, because he was up 50 points by Feng Jiuli! He drove Feng Jiuli out of the house also because he was afraid he laughed too wildly and collapsed.

Then they saw each other and were touched! As a result, Feng Jiuli gave him such a face, soaring the total progress value by 50 points! Not at all like that fake sister-in-law Qin Yezhou, who traded so many times with Qin Yezhou, Ye Ye Sheng Ge only piled up the total progress value to 47 points, annoying him!

Obviously, both people look exactly the same, and their tempers are so bad. Why is Qin Yezhou so stingy?

The youthful voice of Mechanical Zero was also full of praise: "Wow-Master Host is great!"

"Ha ha ha ha ha ha cough cough cough-" No one in the room, Su Jinzhi laughed too much, forgetting that he is now seriously ill, and laughed and had a lung pain and quickly sat down and stroked his chest to breathe.

The young man's eyes were red, his cheeks were full of tears, his clothes were messy, and the purple veil covered the ground like a mist of water. Ah **** me, am I not getting sick? "

Su Jinzhi smiled and couldn't laugh anymore. He found that he was a bit out of breath and coughed a few times to produce a lot of blood.

"Ah-" Zero exclaimed, and soon comforted Su Jinzhi, "It seems to be the host, Master, but you don't have to worry, Yun Shenyi will come in soon to save you, you can't die!"