Chapter 69: I heard you have a crush on me 6

Su Jinzhi felt that the world was poisonous.

He has n't been awake for more than 6 hours since he came to this world. Every day he sleeps or dreams or has a headache and unconsciousness.

Fortunately, this coma was not too long, and Su Jinzhi woke up the next morning. The morning air was very clean, with moist water vapor. Although he could not see it, he could smell the beauty.

The cool air filled the internal organs with his breath, making him feel better, but Su Jinzhi suddenly realized in horror that the sheets under his **** seemed colder than the air?

This discovery made his remaining distress disappear instantly.

However, after being awake, Su Jinzhi felt that someone had lifted his quilt before he opened his eyes. He touched his waist and "tugged and tossed" twice, and took away something that Su Jinzhi was afraid to think carefully. Yes, and then squeezed a warm hot towel to wipe his butt?

Su Jinzhi has many wounds on his body and needs frequent drug changes, so he has never been clothed. He has nothing except a soft white quilt as a concealer-not even panties.

He had been unconscious for a while ago, and most of the time he woke up was in the afternoon, so he didn't even think about how he solved his physical problems. Now he is better, he would rather never know.

This world is really poisonous.

After holding the hot towel to wipe his buttocks, he turned and moved to the front again. It was rubbed very carefully, and no inch was missed. However, Su Jinzhi had never been so close to his dear and other people. He had contacted it naked, so when that person lifted his intact right leg to rub it in more detail, Su Jin twisted his **** subconsciously, trying to avoid his touch.

However, the man just paused and continued to rub him.

Su Jinzhi didn't know if it was his illusion. He only felt that the palm of the man's face was hotter than that of the hot towel, and his face was also burnt, and it was hot.

After doing all this, the man changed his towel again and wiped him all over his body, then covered him with a quilt. Su Jinzhi was relieved. Fortunately, he didn't wear him that kind of shame, otherwise he would have to fight against it even if he couldn't speak.

"Good morning, Master Host." The sweet voice of Zero suddenly appeared. "Zero is back, do you think of Zero?"

"Think, I want to die for you!" There is no harm without comparison. Su Jinzhi now yearns for the existence of zero in every world. "I can't see anything now, I can't speak."

Zero also distressed him: "Oh my host is so pitiful"

Su Jinzhi immediately said: "So I want to do the task quickly, and the task is getting better soon, right?" He could quickly meet his dear.

"Yes ~"

"But I have never seen a second rescue target except my brother." Su Jinzhi sighed softly. "When will the other rescue targets appear? Will you wait for my discharge?"

"Well? But the general goal of rescue has already appeared."

"Really? When did it happen?"

"Just yesterday." Zero responded nicely, "It's in your ward."

After Su Jinzhi heard the answer of No. 0, his heart jumped quickly. Only Yu Xia and Su Chang Dong appeared in his ward yesterday. Su Chang Dong was not, it may only be Yu Xia. No wonder his voice is like him.

But did he not tell him before the zero number that the name of the general goal of rescue was Xie Shu? Does Yu Xia have another name?

"Well? Master, are you wetting the bed?" Su Jinzhi was still thinking about it. Suddenly, No. 0 seemed to have discovered something extraordinary, and then Feng Feng exclaimed in surprise, "Oh my gosh. Master Host, you are wetting! "