|2| Try again.

⭐️🩰Estella🩰⭐️

It's 4, and we all just got back from eating out somewhere. Again, Coach would NOT be happy with that. I'm probably going to have to run it off.

"Movie?" Benji asks.

"No, I'm going upstairs," I shake my head.

They have all annoyed me too much today.

At lunch, when I didn't eat Nathan, literally FORCE fed me, which I'll never forgive him for. Then when I went to leave for class they all hugged me in front of tones of people which wouldn't have been embarrassing had they not been like parents to their child on their first day of school ever.

Then, when we went out to eat, they literally screamed and laughed like hyenas. Then, when I told them to calm down, they yelled at me. Which I hated.

I'm sure I'm not the only one who hates being yelled at. It wasn't even light yelling it was full-on parent to lazy teen yelling. I wanted to cry.

I seriously need my sleep.

"What is going on with you?" Benji asks, and I feel angry.

"What is going on with me?" I scoff. "I didn't sleep at all last night, then I'm being told I'm not allowed to go to practice when my ankle is perfectly fine. Then you're treating me like a baby in front of loads of people. Then you embarrassed me and yelled at me. So fuck off," I walk up the stairs.

I'm cranky when I'm tired. Let me live.

I wanna run. I need to run. The urge to go for one is nagging at me. To burn off all the food I just ate. I feel fat.

"Estella Jade Evergreen!" Nathan yells and I'm quick to lock my door.

My mom came up with my whole name. She was Spanish but none of us really picked it up since my dad wasn't. But my mom died when I was 10. Worst thing ever. And she used to call me Jade all the time. I never knew why and I'll never find out. I just keep the memory.

I hate when people use my middle name for that exact reason.

"Hey! Open this damned door now!" He yells, knocking on the door.

Nathan is the eldest, yes. And he acts like a fool half of the time. But he's also an overprotective grumpy asshole - when he wants to be.

I get that they want to make sure I'm safe when injured, and I get that they want to hug me, but they're so damn annoying.

They're unbearable at times.

"Fuck. Off."

I sigh, changing my jeans for leggings and my converse for my running shoes. If they don't let me out, I'll sneak out.

I just want to run or I'll throw up.

"Estella, I swear to god. You better watch how you talk to me girl. Open the door," when Nathan is like this he's scary. Yes. But he wouldn't hurt me ever. I know that. He's just scary when he yells and acts like our dad.

Its not a bad thing either - acting like our dad. Our dad is the best and always there for us. He's just super strict when it came to certain things.

"Just leave me alone, damnit," I sigh and pull a jacket on, zipping it up.

I grab my earbuds and phone and then pull the door open.

"I'm only going for a run, Jesus," I sigh when he looks like he's about to explode. The others stand behind him, not looking too impressed.

Oh, did I forget the going through my phone? Yes, I did. I hate Grey for that.

"Stell," Nathan sighs.