|12| Moon.

⭐️🩰Estella🩰⭐️

'Star.'

OHMYGOD.

How the fuck did he remember it. Even I didn't until I thought properly about it.

He hated it, I swear he did. He'd ignore it every time I said it. Partly the reason I have other nicknames for him.

'Greyson.' 'Grumpy.' 'Asshole.'

There's so many more I've given him but they're the top three. Moon would've been number one.

Grey stopped being as close with me when he was around 16. I was 15. I was a definite chronic overthinker at that age. He always knew how to soothe it but slowly, he became the reason for it. I always thought I did something wrong.

Until I realised he's a teenage boy. They're all asses.

Back to the present, I haven't been skating since I was about 16. I stopped because... yeah, I don't even have a valid answer. I just stopped. Grew old? Not a clue.

The boys left to get me and Willow some skates.

"When did you last go on the ice?" She asks me.

"When I was 16," I tell her.

"You'll pick it up again," she dismisses it.

"Like fucking Bambi," I mumble and she laughs.

One of the guys are definitely gonna say that, too.

"Come on," the guys walk over with skates on their own feet.

"Here ya go," Benji hands ne a pair whilst Nathan hands Willow a pair.

"Thanks," I take the skates from him and sit to pull them on.

When I have them on and all tied up, I stay sat. Willow is already skating around with Nathan and the other three stand in front of me.

"Benj, I need help," I reach out to him after standing.

"Nah, sorry gotta go," he smirks at Me and skates off with Frankie. Damnit.

Benji and Frankie are so close, though. It's the grumpy guy and the hyper guy. I swear it's always that duo that gets along better.

"Greyson, I need help," I say.

"I'm the second option now?" He pulls an offended face.

"No, I just didn't thought-" he cuts me off.

"I know," he nods. "Come on," he reaches out for my hand.

I drop my own hand into his, and he steps onto the ice. The second I step onto it, I'm hit with all the memories I used to share with them all on the ice.

And that's when I slip, pulling Grey down with me.

"Jeez, I didn't think you'd suck," he groans, sitting up, rubbing his head.

By where he's sat, he definitely hit his head on the fencing around the ice.

"Shit, sorry."

"It's okay," he shakes his head. "Come on, Bambi."

"Called it," I grab his hand again, and he pulls me up with ease.

"You know how to do this," he keeps my hand in his and slowly skates to match my own pace.

"Sure I do, it's just gonna take a few," I hold his arm with my other arm when I feel myself go.

"I got you," he grabs my hands.

Grey turns, so he's opposite me and holding both of my hands. He's skating backwards, and I'm going forward. Slow and steady.

I wanna ask about the whole star thing.