|7| Sh, I'm playing dead.

🌜⛸️Grey⛸️🌛

I'm so fucking pissed off.

Here I am hoping to have a fun day and just compete and beat Estella in silly arcade games like we used to at home.

But she invites Mike. Mike fucking Read. And I'm stuck watching her laugh at his stupid jokes. Watching them have fun and act stupid.

They could've done that any day of the week. And instead of any day, they choose the day Estella has off from dance and college to have an US day. With her siblings and friends. Not him.

But I'm gonna shut my ranting now before my mind starts to think I like her still. Because, fuck, Estella Jade Evergreen is beautiful and hilarious and her laughing and smiles are my favourite things in the whole fucking world.

Her name, Estella, it means Star, but unattainable.

Star, she's always been my little Star since I met her. A star in dance, in everything she does. She's incredible.

Unattainable, it means can't be reached or achieved. I definitely can't reach her, her brothers would chop my fucking head off. And maybe my dick. But she's too good for me.

The main point is, her names meaning is how I have always and still do see her.

She's bright like a star, stunning and endless. You just want to stare at her all day long. She's either there or not there. But when she is, she lights up the darkness.

Seeing her having fun with somebody I don't even know is so fucking hard.

I want to say she's mine. But she's not. I want her to be mine. But she never will be and not just because of her brothers.

To her I am one of her brothers. An overprotective broody asshole is what she calls me. Grumpy. Greyson. I fucking hate that name. My name is just and only Grey. Nothing else. But I love that she calls me it. Only her.

We've eaten. We got some random chicken wraps and sodas.

Now we're messing about in the arcades.

I'm so glad to hear the next thing I do hear.

"You guys, I have to head back now. I gotta pick my brother up," Mike tells us after finishing one of the arcade games.

"Aw, okay," Estella frowns slightly.

"But I will see you tomorrow in classes, right?"

She nods.

"Alright, bye girl," Mike hugs her.

"Bye boy," she replies, hugging him back, and then they pull away.

"Bye guys," he waves to us, then he leaves.

"Can we do paintball, please? I've been wanting to do it for so long," Willow pleads.

"Arent you tired?" Estella scrunches her face up.

"Today, my bitch," Frankie wraps his arm around her and she rolls her eyes. "Is an everything day we're doing everything there is."

"Only if we can have pasta tonight. Not McDonald's," she says.

"Deal."

And off we go to paintball.

Just like every other thing, they go through the rules, and we get geared up.

The workers split us up into teams. It's me, Benji and Frankie, then the other three.

I never get to be on a team with Estella. But that means more fun, right? Win? I don't know.