|10| Don't test me.

⭐️🩰Estella🩰⭐️

Saturday morning. I wanted to have a lie in, but I've not been running or anything, so I need to dance and come up with a new routine. There's only four more days that coach isn't here, and I have nothing.

So me, alone dancing with nobody around will just get me moving and I'll try to remember whatever I do so it's a full routine for coach.

So, at 5 am, I'm awake and getting ready for dance. I throw on some green parachute pants and a white spaghetti strap top.

With a black baggy jacket and my dance bag, I'm out my bedroom and hopping down the stairs.

"You dancing today?" Nathan asks me.

"Yeah," I nod.

I already spoke to Willow about this. I'll dance and say the usual time - all day, but she will pick me up, and I'll go to their game.

"All day?"

"Yup."

I never usually see it because I never look for it, but I see the disappointment cross his face.

Damn, that hurts.

"Alright then, we're leaving in 5," he tells me and turns to grab a drink from the fridge.

I suck in a breath and grab a bottle of water, too.

Just like Nathan said, we leave 5 minutes later, and even Willow is in the car. She's going to watch the guys practice whilst she studies. She does that a lot.

"Hey, don't be so tense. Let loose," Grey leans over my seat.

Let loose.

I nod and smile at him over my shoulder.

They drop me off first, and with a wave, I'm off into the small hall part where coach gets me to practice.

I spend the next 5 hours coming up with new routines. And failing. None of them would meet coaches' expectations.

I flip, I move I just dance. But I'm still so tense. I'm always so tense. I never let loose. Which is what I definitely need to do.

Don't be so tense. Let loose.

I need to take control of the dance in me. Of the song. Let everything out of my mind and just do it. And I do.

Don't be so tense. Let loose.

Nobody is around. Nobody can see me.

I keep 'bored' on repeat, and it doesn't get old. Even after hours of hearing it.

I have a routine. From 5 to 10 am is what it took. 5 hours to find a routine, and now I just need to perfect it.

That passion. That love for dancing, I can feel it in my bones. It's strong. And back. That's all I feel. The love for it.

I can't remember the last time dance didn't feel like a chore. And now I love it.

I don't know how much longer I'm dancing for. But I stop upon seeing the others by the entrance.

They're all grinning and smiling happily. I'm too happy to be mad at them watching me dance.

"How long have you guys been stood there?" I ask, pulling my airpods out.

"Bitch, you have gotten so good, oh my fucking God," Frankie screeches.

They haven't seen me dance in ages. Mainly because those silly competitions I do, I never invite them. Which I know is mean but it would be another reason for them to hate coach.