6

409 words. That's the interrogation room that Rose, Phil, and Blue are in. They're all identical rooms. Also I'm going to give a chapter for the Avengers reactions after the interrogations, so those chapters will probably be shorter. If anyone has questions then I'd love for you to ask me. I'd like it if y'all would comment on my story. I don't know if I'm having relationships but I'll put the options after this chapter.

Clint POV

After we interrogated the blonde man named Nick, we met in the meeting room to discus what we learned.

"Well?" Fury asked.

"He is strong. He lasted about 3 seconds in an arm wrestle instead of going straight down. He also seems to have a strong sense of humor and is a good loser. He also swore," Steve reported.

Fury chuckled. "I think we'd all knew that they'd swear, Captain. They were in a gang."

Steve blushed.

Fury turned to me. "Clint?"

I smiled. "I'm his favorite. He expressed it very thoroughly. He lasted over 10 minutes. His strategy isn't bad, but I feel the main reason he lasted that long was from his knowledge over weapons. I also noticed he swore."

Fury nodded. "Stark?"

"Average IQ, told me to watch out for Blue's mouth, didn't pay attention in school, didn't get insulted when I talked to him, and I liked him."

"That's unfortunate," Fury said. "Natasha?"

"He's 27, been with Red Blood 8 years, considers Rose and Blue family, had a baby brother and parents, but when his parents killed his baby brother he killed his parents, and he's killed about 15-20 people."

Fury nodded. "Banner?"

"He said Blue-whoever that is-liked me, the Hulk, and Iron man, he's been poisoned twice, broken his leg, all his fingers, and both arms twice. He's healthy, has three stab wounds on his stomach, and a slash going from his left pectoral to his right hip. His Boss made the slash. He's allergic to crab grass. I did the word game and he had good responses so I don't think he has any major trauma."

"By the way," I said, "he turned to the window and said, "Good luck with Blue"."

Fury sighed. "I'm almost positive there is something wrong with that boy's brain."

"I will see later," Bruce said, "but what you all are describing sounds like extreme amounts of trauma."

Fury sighed. "Let's just go interrogate Antonio."

Blue x Rose

Blue x Bruce

Blue x Tony

Blue x Loki

Blue x Peter

Blue x Bucky

Rose x Steve

Rose x Phil

Rose x Loki

Rose x Tony

Phil x Natasha

Phil x Thor