7

1769 words. That is how Rose and Blue are sitting.

Rose POV

I was so so BORED!

I've been in this stupid room for, like, and hour! Okay, maybe not an hour, but that's what it feels like! 

I started banging my head on the table. 

"IF SOMEBODY DOESN'T COME TALK TO ME I'M GONNA BASH MY SKULL IN, AND YOU DON'T WANT TO SEE AN ANGRY BLUE!" I bellowed.

Nicky came into the room. "Would you stop that?"

I stopped banging my head on the table. "Finally! Where is Blue? What about Phil? Oh my god, did you put Blue with his knife? Oh he's gonna chop your hands off with his teeth if you don't-"

"Shut up!" Nicky yelled. I closed my mouth.

He cleared his throat. "I am Nickolas Fury, director of S.H.E.I.L.D."

I smiled. "I'm Rose!"

He smirked. "Your name's Antonio, not Rose."

I looked at him, then shrugged. "Call me Auntie, man. And don't try that trick with Blue. He will rip your face off. I'm not saying this to scare you, I am genuinely concerned about your well being. If you don't believe me then I'll do a lie detector test or something, but please don't call him his real name."

"Why not?"

I sighed. "Blue-bell has some issues. He has major anger problems. Just please don't test him if I'm not there."

"What are his problems?"

I frowned. "This is my interrogation, not Blue-bells. He's a good kid, so leave him the fuck alone."

I don't swear a lot, but when I do it's serious.

Nicky nodded. "I'll stick to you then. Why did you join Red Blood?"

I shrugged. "I wanted to."

"Why?"

"No family, why else?"

"Would you join the Avengers?"

"I will if Blue and Phil join."

He nodded and got up. "The Avengers will come in soon to test you."

The Captain America walked in.

The Captain America!

My mouth dropped open.

"Hello," he smiled at me.

"You're Captain America," I whispered.

He nodded.

"You're CAPTAIN AMERICA!" I yelled, falling out of my chair.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"No," I yelled. "I'm having an anxiety attack cause you're Captain America and you're talking to me and oh my god!"

"Oh! Uh-I'm sorry!"

"I want Blue," I rasped out, breathing fast.

Oh my god, I'm talking to Captain America! 

"Uh, okay!"

Oh my god, Captain America is getting Blue! I made Captain America do something and I didn't even say please. Oh go, oh god, oh god!

I suddenly felt hands going through my hair and rubbing my back.

"Shut up, you fucking mess," a rough voice whispered quietly. "It's just the human fucking popsicle. Suck it up, you're fucking fine, shithead."