12

Fury POV

"Natasha," I say coldly, standing behind the glass mirror with the rest of the Avengers, along with Antonio and Blue. "I want you to go and torturer Nickolas until we pull him out or he gives up the information we told him."

Natasha nodded and walked into the room Nickolas was held in. He was tied to a chair and sitting straight faced. When he saw Natasha he smiled.

"Hello Miss Widow," he said. 

Natasha kept a straight face and walked over to the table containing an array of weapons. She picked up a knife and walked over to Nickolas.

"What information did Fury give you?" She asked calmly.

Nickolas shrugged. "Why don't you tell me doll?"

Tony whistled. "That boy has some balls saying that to an assassin."

Antonio grinned. "He flirts when he's trying to keep a secret."

Tony laughed. 

I turned my attention back to Natasha who had just sliced Nickolas' skin through his shirt, blood seeping through. He grimaced, but didn't make any sound other than that.

"Well that wasn't very nice," Nickolas chastised.

Natasha rolled her eyes. "What's the information?"

Nickolas seemed to be thinking. "I can't tell baby. Rose'd kill me!"

Natasha frowned. She ran her knife against his chest again, adding onto the blood staining his shirt.

The process went on for a while, Nickolas flirting more and more until finally he snapped.

"Okay!" He yelled, breathing harshly. "Fury told me about the Avengers initiative. That's all I know so stop fucking cutting me!"

Natasha nodded. "You lasted 10 minutes." She walked out of the room and Bruce went to help Nickolas.

"Antonio," I said. "You're next."

"Auntie," he stated. "If you're not going to call me Rose then say my name right, you bastard."

I raised an eyebrow. I hit a nerve. "I'll call you Rose if you can last longer than your friend."

"Phil?" He asked.

I nodded.

"Okay then!" He smiled. "Lets do this."

Sorry for the super short chapter. I've decided that I'm doing PhilxNatasha. Also, I would really appreciate it if y'all could vote on who you want Blue to date. 335 words.