19

Phil's POV

Everybody was sitting in the living room. Rose and I were playing patty cake, Clint was laughing at us playing patty cake, Dr. Tony  and Dr. Bruce were talking to Blue about something, Widow was sitting in a corner glaring at Blue, and Cap was drawing in an arm chair.

CRASH!

Blue was up in an instant, standing in front of us.

"Hello friends!" A huge blond man yelled. He was holding a hammer and beside him was a pale man with black hair.

"What is Loki doing here?" Dr. Tony asked.

Clint inched away from the black haired man.

"Allfather told me that he must stay on Midgard!" The blond rumbled happily.

"That's nice, but...why?" Dr. Bruce asked.

"Because it's all my fault that my mind was controlled and I'm a terrible person for doing the same things that the Allfather did," the black haired man-Loki I think-replied sarcastically.

"Well," Dr. Tony said, "welcome to Midgard! No controlling Clint, alright?"

Loki rolled his eyes. "Yes, yes. Now, who are the new humans?"

I chuckled. I'm going to ignore all that controlling shit. "That's a weird way to put it dude, but cool. I'm Phil, the one with the dark beard is Rose, and the one with the face scars is Blue. Don't hurt Dr. Tony, Dr. Bruce, me, or Rose or Blue'll gut ya like a fish."

Loki snorted and studied Blue. "I don't think he could."

A knife suddenly knocked Loki down and pinned him to the floor.

"Could too, dipshit," Blue argued.

Loki pulled the knife out and looked at Blue a little longer Suddenly, his eyes widened.

"Thor," Loki said to the blond dude. "I think we know who that is."

Thor looked at Blue then smiled so large it hurt my eyes.

"Son of Jack!" Thor yelled, running over and crushing Blue in a hug. "It's so good to see you!"

"It's Blue now," Blue ground out. "I don't want them to know me."

Thor let go and frowned. "Why? You are a hero!"

A hero?

"I'll explain later," Blue replied.

Loki nodded. "Understandable."

"Thor?" Widow said. "He's not a hero. He's a heartless assassin. He doesn't deserve your praise."

Before Rose could pummel  Widow, Thor's loud voice cut in.

"HE'S THE MIGHTIEST HERO OF THE NINE REALMS! HIS POWER IS UNBEATABLE!"

Blue-who's ears were sensitive-winced at the loud sound.

"No fucking yelling," he demanded.

Thor immediately apologized. "I'm sorry P-Blue!"

Loki rolled his eyes and smacked the back of Thor's head. "You almost gave his name away, you oaf."

Thor apologized instantly. "I am sorry Blue!"

Blue started to stare at the ceiling.

Blue fell backwards and lay on the floor. 

"I'm so happy I legally don't exist."

433. I make impeccable chapter endings. Be impressed by my amazing self.