10

1155 words. Tony POV

I walked down the hallway with Bruce, Antonio, and Blue, smiling to myself about how Blue knew I was a doctor. 

Suddenly I heard Blue growl.

"Hey Stark," Agent Wilson yelled. "Control the dog!"

"He's a doctor, fucktard," Blue growled.

"I don't give a shit, you fucking dog," Agent Wilson growled. "I'm telling him to keep you on a leash."

"You won't have to worry about him pretty soon," Blue snarled. "Imma rip your face off if you keep being rude to him."

Agent Wilson scoffed. "Other than that ugly scar, you don't look that tough, puppy," he mocked. "Your friend is pretty hot though."

Wilson directed this towards Antonio and Blue lost it. He tackled Wilson to the floor and screamed in his face.

"Don't you fucking look at Rose!"

I was slightly shocked by Blue's reaction. I knew he was protective, but I didn't think he'd tackle him!

Wilson punched him in the face. "Get off me!"

Blue didn't react to the hit at all. Instead he spit blood from his mouth on Wilson's face. While Wilson was distracted from the blood in his eyes, Blue dug his fingernails into Wilson's ear and pulled down. Blue slowly ripped Wilson's ears off his face, blood spewing on Blue's face and hands. Wilson screamed in agony.

"What the fuck!? What the hell is wrong with you?!"

Blue smiled, stretching the scar on his face. "You."

Blue shoved Wilson's ears in his mouth as Wilson screamed. 

I was shocked. He just tore off his ears easily! I looked at Bruce to see his eyes blown wide, mouth agape.

"Blue," Antonio yelled. "Don't make him eat his ears!"

I gaped again. How could he be so calm? His friend was making a dude eat is own ears!

Blue growled and leaned into the man's face. He said something I couldn't hear, but the look on his face was terrifying. I made a mental note to never mess with anyone that even seemed remotely close to Blue. 

Blue opened the man's mouth and took his ears out, then threw them at his face, blood getting on his nose too. 

Another man tried to pull Blue off, but Blue elbowed his face and screamed, "Get the fuck off me!" 

Blue kicked another man in the gut, but more people tried to go after Blue. Blue seemed pissed as he grabbed Wilson and held his hand above the man's throat.

"If anybody comes any damn closer then Imma rip out his fucking throat," he shouted.

They backed off, clearly seeing that Blue was dead serious. Antonio walked over to Blue and slapped him upside the head.

"Let him go, Blue-bell!"

Blue growled, furious. "He was looking at you!"

"Blue," Antonio warned. "Let him go."

Blue frowned and threw Wilson onto the floor.

"Let's go take that fucking test," he growled, storming past Antonio and over to us.

He seemed to calm down a little once he saw our faces and his frowned deepened.

He turned to look at Antonio. "That's not socially exceptional is it?"

I was even more surprised. He thought that was normal?!

Antonio shook his head. "We don't rip people's ears off and shove them in their mouths. It makes people scared."