16

Tell me who you like hearing and who'd you like to hear.
Steve POV

"What does everyone think about the gangsters?" I asked once everyone had settled down into the family room.

Stark chuckled. "First, don't call them gangsters. Second, I think they're great! Phil's laid back, Rose is funny, and I don't know what it is about Blue, but the kids awesome."

Natasha growled. "I disagree. Nickolas is immature, Antonio isn't serious enough, and the Ghost is much too dangerous!"

"Why?" Stark taunted, leaning forward. "Have you run into him before? What'd he do to make the big bad Natasha Romanoff scared, huh?"

"Tony," Clint warned.

I rolled my eyes. Stark just wanted a reaction, but I was slightly curious too. What did the boy do to make Natasha hate him so much? She seemed to have it out for him.

"Come on Natasha," he said, spreading his arms. "Tell us."

Natasha glared Stark then shrugged. "You want me to tell you? Fine, I will."

"Then do it," he prodded.

"I was getting there," Natasha ground out. "I went on a mission three years ago in Greece.  I was supposed to get some information for a classified project from some men-" Stark snickered, "-and then leave. It wasn't a hard mission at all. In, bang, and out."

"And what does this have to do with the boy?" I asked.

Natasha glared weakly. 

"I was getting there," she grumbled.

"Looks like someone's on her period," Stark whispered to Bruce.

Bruce choked slightly and hit him on the arm after he looked to make sure Natasha didn't hear.

"Don't say that!" Bruce whispered back quickly. "She could hear you."

My eyes widened slightly. When did the "good doctor" turn into such a Stark?

Natasha cleared her throat.

"Anyways," she glared at Stark, "as I was saying, it was supposed to be an easy mission, but then some one showed up. He wiped out the men before I could interrogate them. I was livid. I attacked him. I'm not going to tell you much, but I've never seen anyone fight like he did."

"So," Stark said, clasping his hands together and leaning forward, "you're pissed cause he killed people you were supposed to get info from? And then he beat you up?" He leaned back and threw his hands over the couch and smirked. "Sounds like somebody's a sore loser."

Natasha glared. "I'm not a sore loser!"

"Uh-huh. Sure."

Natasha glowered. "Well you're an immature, egotistical, heartless son of a bitch!"

Stark's face turned serious. "Don't talk about my mother like that. And I'm not the one who resorted to name-calling when they didn't get their way."

Bruce sniggered slightly.

"Hey Brucie," Stark said. "Go get the cool kids will ya?"

Bruce smiled and nodded. "Sure Tony."

He got up and disappeared into the elevator.

I turned to Stark. "Why do you love making problems?"

Stark shrugged. "It's not my fault everybody's soft-hearted. Toughen up buttercups."

I glared. "It's not that we have soft hearts, Stark. It's that you don't have one at all."

Tony opened his mouth to say something, but the elevator dinged open and Bruce and the gangsters (I'm calling them that) walked out of the elevator.

Why did Stark even call them in here?

Sorry for another short chapter, but I think I'll write two long ones over the course of this week (my version of long is 5-6 minutes). If you have any ideas, comment or message me! I'll respond as quickly as possible, but I am still in school so sorry if I don't get to you right away. 571 words.