Introduction

"Hey... Hello?.. Hibiki!" a familiar voice whispered in my ear. "Are you okay?"

     Kaede seemingly concerned, is staring at me with glimmering eyes. The room is empty, the sun gleamed into the classroom while we're here, sitting beside the window.

I nodded with a blank expression, then continued to look at the scenery outside the window.

"The lighting is beautiful." I said with a monotone voice. "I wish I could live in this moment forever."

     Kaede took out his phone and took a picture. Glaring at him wasn't enough to make him stop. Taking pictures are his hobbies after all. A strong breeze of wind suddenly brushed through my face followed by a camera flash.

"Delete that." I said while still looking at the distance. He called out my name, smiling and looking at a photo of me.

"Hibiki look, don't you think this one is beautiful?" Kaede said with excitement. "As long as I'm here I'll stay by your side. So don't worry, we will fix th-"

     Kaede stopped talking as he started staring at me again.

"Is there something on my face?" I asked.

"No, there's nothing." He responded with a smile.

     A few seconds later, the bell started to ring and the classrooms were starting to get filled with students.

"Kaede." I called out as he started to go back to his seat. He looked back and stood still while I still sat there staring into nothingness.

"Will someone be considered human if they feel emotions?"