Chapter Six- In which she see's more than meets the eye.

"We're here." Rush said as we pulled to a stop. I looked before me to see what he was talking about and gasped.

I couldn't believe what I was seeing. It looked as if someone personally designed it to their likings. The sun had already set and the stars looked so close and there were so, so many. The lit up the whole area, it looked as if it shone over a meadow, trees lined the edge of the meadow. It was stunning.

"Rush," I breathed, he looked at and smiled, "this is- this is, I just don't even know. Beautiful, gorgeous, stunning, breathtaking." He chuckled a little before opening his door and getting out, I followed after meeting at the front of the car. "How did you find this?"

He was quiet for a while, before saying, "My mother use to come here to relax and one I followed her here. She caught me of course, but she wasn't mad at me. She sat me with her and read to me. After that she brought me with her and sometimes she'd read to me, or sing to me, crying, tell me her dreams for me. And then she got sick. And well I'm sure you heard how mom went crazy and tried to kill me and my dad." He finished with a bitter laugh. I bit my bottom lip, because what was I suppose to say? I heard the rumours, but I didn't think they were true.

I walked closer to Rush and wrapped my arms around him. He tensed as I squeezed him, before wrapping me up in a tight hug. I pulled away and looked up at him smiling widely, "Are you alright?" I winced at my stupid question.

Rush gave me a small smile while grabbing my hand and enterlacing his fingers between mine. "I am now." He said quietly, I blushed madly as he pulled me with him towards the meadow. I followed behind him and again the same question of what this was popped into my head before I remembered were just friends who like to kiss. Do everything couples do.

I sighed, as I looked at the back of him and realized that I do really like him a lot. And that scares me because we had only spent a few days together and my feelings were strong for this boy, too strong.

"Let's sit down." Rush said, while pulling me down with him. But in stead of falling geacefully, I fell on top of Rush. He grunted as he fell back with me on top of him. I yanked my head up and out of his throat, I blinked up at him as I heard his deep throaty laugh. He liftef his head up a bit and looked down at me laying on his chest, he brought his hand up and brushed my hair out of my face, I bit my bottom lip, "You know I didn't think you'd fall for me that easily." I flushed as I looked down at my hands on his shirt covered chest. He stopped laughing after he realized I was laughing. He didn't realize how close to the truth he was. "Hey, what's wrong? Did I say something?" He asked, cupping my chin and forcing me to look at him. I didn't say anything, because I was ready to admit to Rush that I liked him. I wanted to make sure that what I was feeling was real and not just in the moment kind of thing. "Look December, I'm sorry if I said something to hurt you." Then he stretched further down and kissed me lightly on the lips. When he pulled away he laughed lightly. My eyes were wide and my mouth opened slightly, "You're beautiful December." He whispered before kissing me again. I sighed as his lips touched mine and kissed him back. I bit his bottom lip and pulled on it slightly and Rush groaned before turning us over. I laid on my back now with Rush hovering over me. His hand romed my waist, before dipping under my hoodie. He looked up at me as if in permission, I blushed but nodded. Rush's hand traveled further up before cupping my bra covered breast. He brought his lips back to mine, he bit my lip pulling my lip and nibbling on it. I moaned, as he swiped his thumb over my bra covered nipple. Then as if I had yelled 'stop' Rush jerked back before sitting beside me. He ran his hand through his hair, shouting, "Dammit!" He looked over at me, before reaching over and pulling my shirt down. "I'm sorry, I took that to far." But I was done with this. I sat up before crawling over to him and straddling his lap. I grabbed his hand bringing up and making him cup my breast. He tried to pull away, but I held him to me. I reached up cupping his face, making him look up at me.

"Why did you stop touching me? I wanted you too. I don't mind your hands on me. So why did you pull away like that?" I asked, dragging my thumb against his bottom lip.
"Because I wasn't suppose to take it that far." He said quietly.

"Did you ever think that maybe I wanted you to take it that far?" I asked, as I scooted closer to him. And then I wasn't on him, I was on the ground next to him and he was stalking off to his Jeep. I bit my lip to stop from crying as I got up and made my way to his Jeep and as I was jumping in I could have swore I heard him whispered six words that caused my heart to race. But then my heart was racing for a whole different reason.

"Get in the car, December." Rush said in a cold and deatched voice. I swallowed the lump in my throat as I sat down and shut the door.

As he took off I couldn't help but blurt, "I don't like this Rush."

He looked over at me glaring, before growling, "What the hell are you talking about?"

"You! You get so distance and so cold. Even after a moment like that! It felt so nice to spend the day with you but then you turn out like this at the end!" I yelled, looking over at him.

"Well maybe I don't like bitches. Maybe I don't like the clingy stuck up snob! Did you ever think of that? I mean you were practically offering yourself to me out there!" He barked back, throwing his arms out in frustration.

I sat there stunned for a moment before yelling out, "Stop this fucking car! I want out! Stop! Stop!" I screeched as he just kept going, "I don't want to be in this car with you! Let me out!"

I could feel the panic growing in my chest as his words kept circling around in my head. The tears ran down my face. He slowly pulled over but I jumped out before he fully stopped. "December stop!" I ran down the street to escape him. But I heard his pounding footsteps behind me before an arm looped around my waist. I was spun around before being pinned to the tall fence. "What the fuck is wrong with you? Oh shit- are you crying?"

"Yes! Okay! People cry Rush! Don't sound so surprised! People cry when they're hurt!" I yelled, he wrapped his arms around me and I wrapped my arms around his neck while crying my eyes out. Now I didn't know why I was crying.

"I'm sorry, Dec. I'm sorry, I didn't mean any of that. I'm so sorry." He whispered, kissing the top of my head.

Even though the day started bad and ended bad I still got to see a different side of Rush and I realized yeah he could be mean, but there was more to him. Way more.