.Chapter Seven- In which she can't ignore him forever.

Chapter Seven- In which she knows she can't ignore him forever.

You know when you give a presentation in front of the whole class and you get that shaking feeling? Your stomach has aching uncomfortable feeling? And your sweaty and nervous? Then once you finally get in front of the class you can't look at them or really speak correctly, and your face is beat red and you hope and hope they understand and won't make fun of you?

That what it feels like walking in the halls of Rosebush high today. Everyone stares- which isn't unusual- but it was unusual for everyone to show me this much attention. It could be the fact that I had fell on the way into school this morning or people could have heard about my brother and his new girlfriend- given this is a small town and everyone knows everyone- or maybe it was because I was ignoring Rush and he was looking for me and asking around about so that was most likely the real reason behind everyone's interest in me all the sudden.

Wondering why I'm ignoring him? Well last night after he drop me off at home and I sorted everything out with Kacy- which I will explain how that went- I thought about how Rush just kept hurting me and I was done. I don't like crying as much as I have been. So, yes, I'm saving myself from the pain.

Oh back to the fact I made up with Kacy, which went better then I thought it would. Well here's what happened.

Recap:

Walking up to the house after Rush dropped me off was a little nerve wracking. It was night fall and I haven't called my brother to say I was alright and then I have to deal with Kacy.

I realized that I can't loose my best friend of twelve years. She has been my rock for years. And I was going to give her my approval with my brother, it just came as a shock when I caught them yesterday his room.

'Oof' I suddenly fell back in step as I felt an impact of a body hit mine. Arms were wrapped around my neck, "I'm sorry, December. I am so sorry!" Kacy cried into my shoulder. I sighed as I wrapped my arms around her tightly.