Chocolate and Bullets

Angela walked through the town, a chilly breeze and the smell of chocolate resonated as she entered a shop, the cashier looked over at Angela, "The usual?" "Yes, thank you!" the cashier opened the glass door and pulled out 3 chocolate truffles, "You do spend quite a bit of time here don't you?" Angela was perplexed by the question, "Why must you ask?" the cashier shrugged "Just curious, any interests lately?"

"Ah, no not really, I did have someone who I had a liking to, they just left." "Agh, darn, I was just asking as in terms of hobbies, but I am sorry" there was a long pause as the cashier hands the now red faced Angela a paper bag and Angela pays in silence, she exits the shop and looks up at the Switzerland sky, golden and beautiful.

She thought, "Only if Genji were here, he would probably make so many funny jokes, but ever since the Verdansk thing, he had seemingly disappeared, vanished, he would have wrote to me, left me a memo, messaged me, but I guess not, after all, he is a cyborg, he is becoming more than just human, maybe he might forget me..."

A tear rolled down Angela's cheek, just the thought of him forgetting and leaving her made her sad.

The war table lit up as Genji walked up to it, "Alright the facility has been locked down, now UN head honchos, what's next?"

A mysterious voice says "Switzerland, the land of chocolate-" "Isn't that belgium?" "Dude, have you tried Swiss chocolate?" "Yep, got it for valentine's day, hmmm, I wonder where she is..." "She's crying on the side of the road" "What the Fuck?" "Yea bruh she's crying on the side of the road" "How do y-" "I just do, You see, I am a monk, I am very Fluent in emotions, now I know, that you have the hots for Dr. Angela Zieg-" Genji quickly closes the table as Raze 1 pops his head through the door, "Ah, the season of love, speaking of which I will be taking leave for a while as I am marrying my Girlfriend of 5 years" "Why do I need to know that" "No reason, other than me rubbing in that fact that I HAVE BI-" "I KNOW I KNOW, in fact I am actually looking for a mate" "Bro why do you say it like that?"

Angela Makes her way down the street until she is puzzled by the sudden shadow emerging from the mountain. She looks up to see a large Helicarrier come into view over the mountain, and people around her start cheering, a little girl runs and tugged her mother's arm "The heroes! They are here!" For the past 2 years, the mysterious demon lord has been popping up and saving people around the world, from rescuing competitors from the prisons and saving a group of kids from the mexican cartel, The Demon Lord was idolized, accepted and cheered, He was a hero, Overwatch had collaborated with the Demon Lord's Angels for many manhunts, however, the demon lord has recently been spotted with black smoke coming out of his armor, the capture/fatality rate has been thrown off as the demon lord has gotten more angry, I hope he is here to help. Angela recalled, just as she finished her little inner tangent, a Nissan Skyline fell from the helicarrier, as it lands everyone oohs and ahhs as The Demon Lord landed, Red eyes and black smoke, he waves to the crowd and the crowd gets louder, he hopped into the car and drove away a helicopter flies overhead with a banner "WELCOME SWITZERLAND"

Genji was an introvert, like a really big introvert, but he will suck it up when maintaining public relations. As he drove away from the crowd, he noticed someone, a flash of gold and what looked to be an angel was on the sidewalk, "Hmm?" It's a sniper, the flash of gold was lens flash from a sniper positioned on the mountain, from a distance you can see a ghillie suit, with a white mask with red eyes, like Genji's mask, Genji's foot hit the gas as the car jumped forward and the mysterious assassin sprinted along as they tried to aim the sniper rifle at the driver's seat as he ran, they pulled the trigger as the bullet exited the barrel, the high velocity round pierced through the air, pierces through the Nissan Skyline R34's window and pierces Genji's armor into his shoulder, the car swerves as Genji's blood spurts onto the windshield and seats, "SHIT! GOD! THIS IS STRIKER 1 I HAVE BEEN HIT BY A SNIPER, HE IS IN THE MOUNTAINS!" The Sniper fired again, an Armor Piercing round this time, hitting the hood and blowing up the engine, the car spun out of control "OHHHH MY GO-" Genji heard a hard thump and the car wrapped around a streetlight, Genji groans as he cut off the seatbelts, he kicks the door off steps out, holding his shoulder plate, blood gushing, Genji looks over to the side to see an unresponsive bloody woman on the ground, blood leaking around her, "Oh, My, God." Genji runs over to the woman, "STRIKER 1 TO HOENER, WE NEED A MEDEVAC! WE GOT AN UNRESPONSIVE WOMAN!" a helicopter takes off from the Helicarrier in the distance, "Wait, why does she look like someone I know..., wait, no, Angela? Oh, shit."

I didn't see him... I heard an explosion and saw a flaming mess spinning out and I made contact with the side of the car. I blacked out, but I could faintly hear a robotic voice saying "-Why does she look like someone I know... wait, no, Angela? Oh, Shit." Then it was all gone, I woke up in a Medical ward, I looked out the window and saw nothing but the mountains and sky. Am I dead?, wait. . . that's a heart monitor, I'm Alive!I'm Alive!.

[Beep, Beep, Beep, Beep] The monitor is beating faster, Genji looks over with his helmet off, to see Angela rubbing her eyes, Genji grabbed the helmet and pulled it down his face, Genji quickly stood up, "Who are you?" Angela grumbled, "I was the one who put you in this position, I apologize." Angela glanced over at Genji's shoulder, " what happened to your shoulder? Let me see. . . " Genji grabs his shoulder " Oh uh, It's not that big of a deal, Angela shoots up, "No, let me see it, I'm a doctor", Genji internally gave up and took his hand off his shoulder, there was a glowing orange streak where his shoulder plate, Angela gasps, Genji peers over at, "Oop, one sec" Genji bangs his shoulder, metal forms over his wound and then disappears, the scar is gone, and a new shoulder plate is in its place, Angela's face lit up, "HOW?!"Genji just shrugged and said "Nanomachines", Genji got a call on his helmet, "Striker team to bridge, Striker team to bridge." Genji tapped the side of his helmet, "ロジャー (Rokai) or roger in Japanese"), "Well, Angela, rest up I must leave", "Wait, are you Japanese?", Genji thought "Shit, she found out", Genji replied cautiously, "Yes?, why do you ask?", "Because there is someone I know who is also Japanese and a Cyborg", Genji started visibly steaming up, scared of being discovered, "It's a pretty touchy subject, he just up and left, I miss him.." Angela sighed, Genji felt guilty, "I must leave now, otherwise the Helicarrier might blow up" Angela's eyes bugged out, "Ah, it's just a joke, it is important however." Genji waved and left, Angela laid down and dozed off.

GENJI POV:

I sprinted up the stairs as Raze 2 and 3 were standing in the hall, eating some bagels, wait, bagels? We don't have that on the menu, and they were on medical team, the gears turned in my head as I realized that as Angela was getting picked up, there was a bagel shop a few doors down, meaning I am overthinking 2 dudes having a bagel, I kept running, past Stryder 1 setting up a water bucket of top of the door of Striker 4's dorm, through the paintball arena as strider 5 yells at me to call my hits, over a ping pong match between Vulture and Firebird teams and made it to the bridge, I saw as everyone was lined up waiting for the stupid commander to show up, striker 7 says "took ya long enough, we got a new mission, it's my favorite, underwater missions, we need to this place called Ashika Island, it's off the coast of japan, rumor is that the Total Tragedy Bullshit has restarted into this place, with a mix of military conflict", I looked in horror, "You, have, got, to, be, fucking, kidding" Striker team stares at him in confusion, "You seem shook up, striker 2 said" "remember Verdansk(A war that happened a long time ago)? Yeah, That's what it is, 2.0, locate all airborne and underwater Gulags, we will start there and use the prisoners as leverage to take the island." The Striker team nodded, "Great, meeting dismissed", I left the room and punched a door, a dent in its place.anger plastered on my face, a door opened in the distance, Angela limped out, with tears on her face, me, being a dumbass pushover, ran to her and asked, "What happened? What's wrong? Why are you outside? '' she grabs my helmet, she says "Genji! It's You! I knew it! You sounded like him too!'' She hugged me, the first warmth I have felt in a long time. I hugged back "Guilty as Charged", how did she know?