Phoenix's Rebirth

Genji POV:

It's been a while since I talked to Kenji, I wonder how he's doing?, I picked up my tablet, only to see I blocked him, that's weird, I tapped on the transcript of our last call, I heard everything, Trinity, it hacked our comms, and impersonated me, so much so, that when I finished watching, Kiriko was banging on the door, Zenyatta was with her, "What's with these call's we never said things like this! Hell, when Dopple-yatta was mid "Disappointed" Kenji Chucked the Holopad, shattering it, we can even hear him crying before the call cut out! THE AI IMPERSONATED ME AND BROKE UP WITH HIM!" I turned on the news, "Helicarrier Odin crashes near Japan Countryside, near The Japanese Alps, dead DLA, civilians and even some JSDF Omnics, Commander Kenji Rioku was reported Killed In Action and were documented by Overwatch agents Ana Amari and Jesse Mcree, A picture is taken, here it the picture" And showed a picture of Kenji with 3 bullet holes in his chest, for some weird reason, he was smiling, as if he won a battle, but his eyes were rolled back and it looks like he's definitely dead, I gave a deadstare as Kirko and Angela gasped, Zenyatta mumbled "He is dead, I cannot fathom this feeling" I felt my world crumble around me, and I fell into a deep sleep.

Jaeger POV:

I followed Kenji, he sounded different, like, he lost something close to him, I tapped on his shoulder "What's up?" "I was just wondering

Why you are so, I don't know, distant ""Yeah, my Girlfriend, teacher and mentor called me a piece of garbage and cut me off". "That's tough", "I know right?" Kenji pulled out his mag and smacked it on his helmet, and inserted it into his rifle, "Not gonna lie, it's kinda sad, and Trinity caused this, it was out for me, it wanted revenge for the Tokyo Extraction" "That son of a bitch" "That's why I'm out to kill them, and I bet Overwatch will try to control Trinity for their goals" "We need to take down Trinity and Overwatch" "Yes" we kept talking, Striker and Strider Teams walked with us, Kenji Whooped "Night Vision goggles down! Let's play some Fox Hunt!" "Roger! Let's roll!" I slid down my goggles, and we set out, through the forest, and looked for a cowboy and a grandma. I spotted something moving in a bush. "Contact! Bush!" I fired into the bush, and heard a clunk, I tackled the figure inside the bush, and Smacked them unconscious with the butt of my gun, "enemy down!" I felt a prick, and purple liquid seeping into my arm, I felt drowsy, I looked to see the Granny, she pulled out a knife and slashed at me, I Stuck a stim shot into my chest, and charged at her, Striker 2 came up behind her, but got shot by the cowboy, who was waking up, I spun my knife and stabbed at Amari, but she twisted my arm and stabbed me, I grunted, and kicked her off me, she was about to shoot me, before her rifle exploded in her face, I looked to the direction of the shot, to see Kenji holding his rifle, smoke drifting off of his suppressor, Ana looked dumbstruck, "Kenji?! You're alive?!"

"The Phoenix is always Reborn" She pulled out her pistol and fired at him, he ducked, and Grabbed me, "we are leaving! Now!" I was dragged my Kenji to a safe distance as Overwatch retreats, as our team pushes back, but in the end, Overwatch escaped, I exhaled, and then Kenji gave me some first aid, he didn't pull out the knife, as it would cause more bleeding, Ana's sleep dart kicked in, and I drifted off to sleep.

Mccree POV:

Those sons of bitches are still alive!, we have to make it back to Overwatch to try to get more men.

Kenji POV:

Flashforward

We made it to the coast, the sub is just a few miles out, our XFA-33 landed, and we loaded in, "Alright men! You know the drill, when you get in the water, turn your oxygen on, the sub will be below us", the jet VTOL'd I leaned out of the jet, to see a few Omnics firing at us, "There are Ominics down there, Give em hell!" I heard a collective "OO-RAH!" we jumped out of the jet and into the water, slicing into the Omnics, we switched on our oxygen and dove, I spotted the Sub almost immediately, we found the airlock, and opened it, I climbed down the ladder and took off my mask and turned off my oxygen, I walked straight to the defense systems, to see a hologram, so this is trinity, it looks like a little girl, crying in the corner, but I know this is just manipulation, I busted down the door and walked to the console, where Trinity's systems are housed, The girl got up and through fake tears, said "Please! Stop! No! No! Don't Do This!" I tapped at the console, and tapped at the "DISABLE TRINITY SYSTEM'' button, the Little girl collapsed and started to disintegrate, I crouched down "Not so tough now are you Trinity?" I walked away as Trinity let out a blood curdling scream, and then it went silent, I pulled down my mask, turned on my Oxygen, and planted C4, and exploded, metal flew towards my face, I tried to cover it as Omnics explode because Trinity is purged, the metal pierces my eye, and exits the other way, but I didn't stop, water gushed out, I swam up and the XFA-33 picked me up "Trinity Purged, Mission Success,let's pay a visit to Overwatch'' I opened my mask, Jaeger was shocked "Kenji what happened to your eye?" "Nothing to worry about" I pulled out an eyepatch, and placed it on my eye. Strider 4 was a bit shifty, "Hey Boss" "Yeah?" "I just realized we don't have enough fuel to make it to Gibraltar, we will have to land somewhere near the Middle east, as you know, I'm from India, and I wanted to show all of y'all what India is like" "I mean sure, let's ask everyone else" almost everyone raise their hands, Striker 4 was giddy, "Thanks Boss!" "Everyone needs a break sometime" I walked to the Pilot, "set a course for New Delhi" "Got it Boss"

Another Fast Forward

We landed and army was here "Hello Commander Rioku" "Please, call me Kenji" "Alright, we have prepared a convoy for you" "There is no need for that, we have someone who is native to this place" I motioned for Striker 4 to come, I stepped back as Striker 4 conversed to the soldier in Hindi, one of India's many languages. We stowed our weapons, and waited, Striker 4 jogged over, "we're good, let's go" We walked out of the airport, and caught a taxi, we traveled to a bus stop, I asked "where are we going?" "Manali, I was born there, it's in the mountains" "nice" after a long bus ride, and several bus stops, I discovered something amazing, It's called Maggi, it's like indian noodles, but it just tastes amazing, this is coming from a Japanese guy, just MMMMMMMM. I also tried a lot of food, like one called "Rajma" which is Kidney Beans, it tastes great with rice, it is also pretty spicy, but there is nothing I can't handle, there were others like Paneer, which is like goat cheese, and when we were in Amritsar, I tried this godly food called Kulcha, I cannot explain it, it just tasted amazing, when we made it to Manali, there were so many mountains, it's like the alps, but in india, Striker 4 said, "now, there is a wedding I want to take you all to, I made sure to come in time for my sister's wedding, weddings are a large part of indian culture, so you all have to see it before we have to experience the imminent shit-show that will happen in Gibraltar, anyways, let's head down there, I can get you all in as "friends of the brother-in-law"" "Okay, let's go" we walked and caught an "auto" I think it's a tuk-tuk, but I don't care, we reach the venue, and my eyes cannot adjust to the lights, I almost yelled "MY EYE!", I walked in, and immediately heard music and chattering, striker 4 said "alright everyone, follow my lead" we followed him and everyone gave weird looks to a bunch of guys from: Israel, Vietnam, Japan, Australia, Canada, USA, China, Italy and Poland, I heard a lot of murmurs "Foreigners?" "What's up with them?" I head to the buffet immediately, but Striker 4 pulled me away, "My sister hasn't got married yet, stow it boss, it's almost ready, let's sit down" I sat down on the cold floor, I felt a bit drowsy, I started blacking out a bit, my vision starts to blur a bit more, I heard Jaeger "Steady, Steady", but I passed out, I woke up in front of a large phoenix, "hey..." "Hello Master, I wanted to advise you about the conflict regarding Overwatch" "What about it?" "I sense that you will need some more firepower" "Ahhh, I see what you did there" "Yes, now, I would like to show you something....." He demonstrated a move with a katana, and I did the same move, "this move, is a last resort, it will directly call me out, however you will not be in control of yourself, and there will be some collateral damage, not any damage to people, more to your armor, blade, weapons and the battlefield" "I understand" "Well, that's all I need to say, enjoy the wedding" I jerked awake, Jaeger looked over at me "dude are you okay? What happened to your arm?!" I glanced at my arm as I saw a phoenix being tattooed onto my arm by seemingly no one, I didn't feel any pain, so I didn't care. "Eh, it's nothing" Striker 4 shook his head, "boss, I believe it's time to go to Gibraltar"