Operation:Secure A Hot Fox Girl(not the lemon unfortunately)

P-Kenji POV:

"Yo, here" FM passes me a piece of paper "What's this?" "It's a picture, I drew it" I inspected the picture, it was a sketch of Kiriko eating a donut, nice drawing, "give this to her, say that you couldn't get your mind off her, because that may be slightly true" I grabbed the drawing and shoved it into my pocket, "Hey, easy" "Dude we are always late, I'll pick up Kiriko" "A-okay" I pulled out my phone, and called up Kiriko "Hey Kenji, what's up?" "Nothing much, do you have a ride to dinner?" "You know I never did think about that" "If you want I can take you" "That'd be okay" "Great, see you then" I exhaled, as I saw FM messing around with the flashbang "You want to go back?" "After you and Kiriko get together, then I'll leave" "Ok" "Anyways, I'll slaughter some Hashimoto scum, I don't want them intruding in on your romantic dinner date", "jeez ok" "In fact, I'll do it right now, It's also 9:15, and the restaurant she wanted to go to is 30 minute away, and her place is about 15 minutes away, so I were you, I'd hit the road, like right now" "oh crap" I grabbed my keys, slid over the counter and rushed to my Supra, peeling out of the parking lot and into the sunset .

Kenji POV (the original one)

After grabbing everything I need I headed out and tossed a toy Kawasaki H2R on to the asphalt, it slowly grew to life size and I hopped on,I followed P-kenji and then diverted to the port, where the Hashimoto were building their underwater base, they are covering it as a port renovation project, however, I'm gonna put a stop it, I slowed down as I got to the fish market, I grabbed the toy Kawasaki and walked in, only to be grabbed and pushed into a door, I was going to fight back, but I don't know where I am, and I left the flashbang Writer gave me at home, which means I'm stuck in whatever this place is, a loudspeaker spoke overhead "Welcome! Welcome! You might be asking where you are, welcome to the Pool Rooms! The Hashimoto's first Liminal underwater torture chamber! Please, make yourself at home, since you won't be able to see it again, goodbye!" I looked around, and saw only tiles and small shallow bodies of pool water, the whole landscape was enveloped in a sort of turquoise light, the room spoke to me in a way, I walked around, to see the same things over and over, like I'm in an infinite loop, I punched the wall and it broke, only to reveal a new scape, this time on a much bigger scale, I feel like I'm alone but someone's here at the same time, "Those sick bastards" I kept walking, feeling a sense of unease, but comfort, there are dark corners, that make me feel hostile towards those places, I soon began to feel entranced, I pulled out a flashlight and continued, it got darker, but I could still make out stuff, the sloshing of water along with the eerie atmosphere made me extremely cautious, I slowly raised my rifle, ready to pepper anyone who decides to face me off, but nobody came, and the rooms got brighter, "what if I just..." I grabbed a c4 remote explosive and threw it on the ceiling, I backed up a bit and hit the remote, I hear a boom and grapple shotted up, it hit something, and I feel relief, I clambered out of the hole, only to find out that there are MORE LEVELS ABOVE, I yelled in anger and defeat, and then, in my ultimate wisdom realized, "wait, I can make portals" GODDAMN IT. I FORGOT I CAN MAKE PORTALS AND SPENT GOD KNOWS HOW LONG IN THIS WRETCHED PLACE, but I can't leave this place standing, I made a clone army and sent them out to blow up the place using c4, I walked through the water, and over tiles, "Phoenix 1C109, all c4s placed, ready at your discretion" "Copy Phoenix 1C109, fire in the hole" I hear rumbling and the ground under me shook extremely hard, the walls crumbled and water gushed out, I made a portal to the surface and ran through, ending up in the control room, "Shit! The Pool Rooms are collapsing! Someone blew up a bunch of supports and the rooms are breaking down!" I began firing on the control room, killing the director first, then executing all the staff, and I found someone that should have died a long time ago, my father, "son? Kenji?" I was blinded by my pure rage, and savagely killed my father, firing all the bullets in my rifle, before repeatedly stabbing him. I left the remains of the failed Hashimoto base. I wonder how P-Kenji is doing?