Recall and Reunite

I woke up in a plane as I feel a warm weight on my shoulder, we are going to Gibraltar because Overwatch was recalled, I peered over to my right, My heart softened as I saw Angela laying her head on my shoulder, she drooled over my shoulder plate, I stifled a laugh, she looked so cute when she finally stopped overworking herself, a little bit of turbulence shook up the plane, Angela's eyes shuddered open as she starts to get cranky, oh god, oh shit what am I gonna do? Everyone would look at me weird if the world famous doctor mercy started going into a mental breakdown next to a cyborg ninja, In a moment of desperation as I raise my hand and patted her head and went "Shh, Shhh, it's okay Angela, I'm here" Angela exhales and closed her eyes, her arms slowly reached around me, I glanced at my temperature meter, just 101 degrees, wait, 101 degrees?! Am I really heating up that fast? I started hyperventilating to make sure my armor doesn't implode, I removed my mask and instantly felt a cool breeze hits my face, "Ahhh" I sighed, I tapped at the in-screen entertainment and clicked on the John wick series, as I finished Part 3, Angela woke up and hugged me "Ahh, thank you Genji, I was about to freak out", "It's nothing really, it just came as an instinct" "I kinda liked it, It reminded me of my parents, they used to do that all the time", "So you can call me daddy" I stopped myself as I processed what I just said, I quickly unbuckled the seatbelt, made my way to the back, ripped the door off its hinges, stuck it back in and killed myself, or at least I wish, my face went blood red as I realized what I had just said, Angela's face was painted pink as I started laughing uncontrollably and unstably "Genji? Are you okay?" I started vibrating and shut down, (Queue Windows 7 Shut Down SFX)

Dink Dink Dink

I tapped on Genji's helmet, "Hello? Genji? Are you okay?" I blushed from the comment he made. I knew what he meant, but at that moment, I just didn't expect that. (Queue Windows 10 startup SFX) "Yo" huh? Why is Genji so calm, he literally just shut down, pink eyes instead of red eyes, he started speaking in an anime girl voice, "

こんにちは、アンジェラお元気ですか(Hello Angela how are you?) " Genji banged the side of his head and cycled into well, german "was zum Teufel(What the fuck)" I started giggling over Genji's broken voice, """Je pense que mon casque est cassé(I think my helmet's broken") A french woman snickered behind us, Genji pulls out a wrench from his carry on and smacks it on his cranium "यह तो बहुत बुरा है(This is much worse)" "Genji do you need help?" Genji nods, I pulled a panel off of his helmet and fiddled with the wires a bit "ton ginpleh(Not helping)" I watched as Genji opens a plate on his shoulder and a silvery liquid slithered around him and into his helmet, a little bit of while later and his voice is back together, "Ah-that's much better" and then he fell asleep to John wick dying on a staircase.

A light shown through my visor I stretched as my HUD woke up also, I rubbed my eyes as I picked up my wrench and stashed it in my bag, I zipped it up as I glance over at Angela, who was sipping her orange juice and watching a show, I leaned over and asked what show she was watching, she said "The Dove and The Demon" "What is it about?" "Basically about a Doctor who likes to help people and a Ninja who was abandoned by his clan and left on the verge of death, the doctor finds him and heals him up, then after the ninja comes back after a while, he looked different, he was a soldier, and the doctor warmed up to him, then they fell in love and lived happily ever after" "It's seems as if you have already watched this show, why are you watching it agai-" I paused and realized what she just said, "This plane is cursed" "What?" "We have both said really offhanded stuff" "Offhanded? I meant it..."

AKSDJALDALDJLKASDJLASKJDA

I approached the base with caution, Angela behind me, I had my finger on the trigger on my modified staccato P, with a red dot, laser and suppressor, I unpinned a smoke grenade, and threw it in the base and rushed in with thermal lenses, and sent out a recon drone, a gorilla yell was heard as the drone goes offline and electricity surges through the cloud, and hit my armor, and it started charging up, electricity flowed blue through veins of the armor, and my eyes glowed blue, I charged up my jump and shot up a clearing was made as I flew up as I fired my rifle into the fray, but was grabbed by a furry hand, I was spun and my leg got ripped off and I was sent flying into a wall collapsing on me, my leg regrew as I lifted bricks off of me, scratches and everything I pulled out my katana and approached the primate, the katana glowing bright orange and soon fire exploded as I heard the words "Genji? Winston? Why are you fighting?" I softened up as the Gorilla dropped his cannon, "Genji?" he rushed to me as I braced getting ready to fight but he was greeted with a hug, I dropped my katana as I opened my pack, and fished out a peanut butter jar and popped it open, and grabbed a spoon, I scooped a bit out and fed it to him, he dropped me as Angela tackles me and yells at me about what I was thinking, I healed up and shakes hands with Winston, Angela straps her Valkyrie suit on as Ana and Pharah jumped down from the roof, as Pharah takes off her mask and runs to Angela "ANGELAAAAAAAA MY DEA-" "taken" I spat out the water I was drinking as Winston burst into laughter, "What?" Pharah sputtered, Angela chuckled and said "I'm with Genji, plus I'm not ga-" Wait we are together? Oh yeah, the plane ride, my thoughts were cut off as someone emerged from the shadows "you motherfucker" I said as Hanzo's face became clear, he pulled back his bowstring and sent a sharp arrow to my face, I grabbed the arrow and snapped it in half "Missed you too" Hanzo yelled and charged at me, I did the same move that Jetstream sam does during his bossfight, I grabbed his arm and leg, and chucked the man behind me, making another hole in the already tattered base, but was helped up by Jesse Mcree, A red flash appeared on Hanzo's face, it wasn't the laser pointer from my gun, but from a BLUSH, THIS GUY IS GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY BAHAHAHAHHA.