The Dance Between Life And Death

The jet rumbled as the land before speeds before my eyes, I will be able to meet everyone, not in a good way however, Overwatch is now an enemy of the DLA, and if Genji wants to, he can join them, but he will have no place here, he lost that right when he told me he is ashamed of me and doesn't want to associate with me, same with Kiriko and Zenyatta, Senior members of Overwatch like Mccree and Ana are to be painted red on sight. I hacked into their comms, "uh, commander we got an unidentified aircraft coming inbound, bearing 090" "Down it, we cannot have any invaders" I gave a thumbs up, "They took the bait" I opened the backdoor, and got out scuba gear, I nodded to Firebird 3, "get us in a bit closer, until they fire, get as close as possible and as high as possible" Firebird nodded, we heard a bunch of beeps, and a "MISSILE, MISSILE, MISSILE" A crackle is heard "Unidentified aircraft, turn around!" We were over the water, about 30 feet up, I gave the green light as the beach started to approach, I jumped out, so did my team, Firebird 3 jumped out the cockpit, the jet exploded, and we swam to shore, I heard over their radio, "Enemy down, no parachutes spotted, we can relax" the AA weaponry retracts into the cliff, I couldn't even see my hand, it was so dark, I crawled up a pair of stairs, Striker, Firebird, Strider,Raze and Phoenix teams behind me, I stood to the side and planted a breaching charge on the main door, I pulled down my night vision goggles and signaled, "3,2,1, execute" I heard a click and a boom, I rushed in, with my team, red strobes went off, "INTRUDER! INTRUDER! INTRUDER! INTRUDER!" I shot the first 2 overwatch agents, they crashed down the stairs, I made my way up the stairs, long with Phoenix and Firebird teams, the walls were painted red from blood, I pulled out a Kodachi, and stuck it into an overwatch agent's skull, and kicked him aside, more came, but I killed them all, I moved to the medical ward, where Angela worked, I don't intend to kill her, but I will use her for leverage, I bust down the door and shot the bandaged soldier 3 times in the head, and grabbed Angela's staff as it swung towards me, she quickdrew her pistol, but I kicked her, dropping her pistol and flying into the wall, I picked her up and restrained her, Striker team threw a snapshot grenade, I punched the wall leading to Genji's room, crumbling down, Genji dashed at me with his sword in hand, I deflected the sword into the drywall, and Raze 1, pointed a gun at Angela's head, "Now, make your next move very carefully" I said in a cold voice, Raze 4 spoke up, "Genji, remember when Raze 1 said that your were single all that long ago? Well, prepare to revert to that status ""Shouta why would you do this?" "Because people like you single handedly wiped out most of the DLA" Genji lunged at me, but I pulled my Kodachi, slicing his arm off. "And now she goes boom" Raze 4 shot Angela in the arm. She screamed in agony, I banged Genji's head into the wall, and punched him, making him crack a mirror, "W-ho the hell are you?" I removed my helmet, "K-k-e-nji?" "That's right, the person who said that you are ashamed to be ashamed of me" "I never said that stuff!" "BULLSHIT!" I brought my kodachi down on him, but I never heard a grunt, just a slice. I looked over, and saw Kiriko being stabbed by my blade, I pulled my blade out, Kiriko fell down on her knees, "Kenji?! You stabbed your girlfriend!" "Correction, EX- girlfriend" Kiriko grabbed my ankle, but I kicked her away, "you all threw me away like pieces of garbage, It's about time to return the favor" Ana zipped by, but I shot her in the leg, she slid into a wall, I shot Ana 5 times, Raze 4 disarmed Mccree, and pushed him to Jaeger, and Jaeger snapped his neck, "all targets sabotaged, Striker team, Strider team, all enemies down, detonate" "Roger" An explosion erupted in the distance, "Everything has been done, hope to see you all in Hell" I walked away, but I heard staggered steps behind me, I drew my pistol, but Genji was too close, I get ready to throw him down, but he hugged me, I was confused, this had to be a setup, "Kenji, It wasn't me, it was Trinity" He slid down and collapsed on the floor, I walked over his holopad. And there were multiple messages from Kiriko and Zenyatta, "Genji! What's going on with our pads! Why can't we call Kenji! It says we blocked him, I realized that he wasn't lying, Angela was fighting against her restraints, I walked up to her and cut her free, she almost punched me, but immediately noticed who I was, and was a bit more understanding, "Phoenix 1 to all stations, Abort, abort, defectors killed, treat the rest of them for injuries, Trinity was behind this" I heard a jet booming overhead, "It's not our jet" "Neither is it ours, which means..." I trailed off, An explosion rocked the facility, I shoved myself into the wall, the floor crumbled underneath us, I thought, "Talon Airstrike" the wall I was in broke, and I fell out the base, "AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH" I fell through and crashed into the bay, Talon soldiers stormed the bay, I readied myself, A large mech crashed down, a large whir was heard before a laser fired off, I ducked down, and pulled out my katana, I spun the katana twice, swirled it in an infinity sign, I whispered "

"フェニックスの血が私の血管を流れている"

(The Phoenix's blood flows through my veins) and I didn't remember a thing, I woke up on the beach, blood soaked into the sand, guns and swords lay about the beach, the mech's eye was plugged out, and the helm was lit up in fire, the mech collapsed, Kiriko, Genji, Angela and most of the DLA, stood in shock, my phoenix tattoo stopped to glow. I exhaled, "What happened?"

Kiriko POV:

Oh, My, God, holy shit, Kenji, he's alive, and he's got an eyepatch, and a tattoo, I stared in awe as Kenji's armor burst into flames, and a large phoenix appeared behind him, Kenji's eyes blazed orange, and he proceeded to slice and dice all of the Talon scum, all by himself, Genji laughed, I glanced over at him, "You do know you're missing an arm right?" "About that..." Genji transformed a new arm, and he coughed a bit, "let's go and check on Kenji'' We slid down, Kenji started stumbling around a bit, and then he fainted on the sand, fire surrounded him, rain starts to rain, Genji ran over to Kenji, and I soon followed, I threw a few kunais on the Talon soldiers, who were crawling, I picked up Kenji, and placed some ofudas on him, and carried him to his bedroom, I laid him down and went back to his closet, I pulled out a blanket and covered him in it, I then got in the bed with him and dozed off.