Updates week of 01.29.24

Part 20: Someone's favorite

"Anyways, I think I made a new friend." She said not wanting to nag him knowing he was just trying to help.

"Ooo." He said looking at her.

"A friend or a friend friend?" Vibe said splitting his fingers and flicking his tongue in between them, imitating how he would eat her out as he held his phone.

"See and that's why I ain't giving you nun." She stuck out her tongue and he laughed.

"Man, you can't blame a brother for trying. I mean you did have your lil girlfriend." He said and she rolled her eyes.

"Victor we're not having a threesome." She said laughing seeing where he was going.

"See when you laugh it's like we still got a chance at it." He said and she rolled her eyes.

"You without a doubt enough." He said making her smile.

"But me fuckin you while a girl eats you out or, or you can eat her out. Whatever's yo thing baby." He said and she laughed.

"I am about to go to sleep." She said grabbing her phone up from her nightstand and he sighed as she laughed.

"When you tell me no without laughin I'll give up until then.." He said winking at her.

"I'm sure you had a threesome before." She said and he smiled.

"But you haven't and I haven't had one wit you so I mean did I really have one if you wasn't there?" Vibe tried and she laughed harder.

"You don't even make it easier on yourself." Isyss laughed.

"That's like sayin you was a virgin before sleepin wit me." She said and he sucked his teeth not pressing it anymore.

"Yea, yea what yo ass doin today?" He asked.

"Well tonight ima go to sleep, and in the morning goin to shoppin for a birthday gift and I think I'm goin to meet wit my dad after." She said and he looked at her.

Part 21: Social Butterfly

(Spoiler so the character's name was removed but I think theres a lil give away.)

"Happy Birthday." Isyss said in her regular voice.

{Removed name} looked at Isyss and was sure she tried to save her from whatever pending doom that was about to occur.

"Thank you." She said and Isyss lifted her small gift bag.

Isyss looked at her surprised, it was her birthday dinner, she was surrounded by friends but she was the only one to bring her a gift.

"Yea I didnt know what to get you." Isyss said and she ushered her to open it.

{Removed name} smiled as her green eyes scanned over Isyss.

She could tell she was obviously clueless about who she was.

{Removed name} had all intention of telling her, that was until she opened her gift.

"Wow, that is soo cute!" {Removed name} friends gushed.

She held up the charm bracelet.

"Is that an elephant?" Her best friend said before she even could.

"I noticed it from your shoot, plus you know your eyes are green, so I thought of a few other charms that reminded me of you." Isyss said with a smile.

"Thank you." She said truly meant it.

"Yea, sorry I am new to the friend thing." She leaned in.

"If it was a bad call just let me know." She chuckled nervously.

"It matches the necklace her grandmother gave her." Her best friend chimed in trying to grab it but {Removed name} held it close.

"You know all that's missin is a lil computer." Apple said as she looked to Isyss from the chain.

Part 22:Show you how much

"So did you let her eat you out?" Vibe said licking his lips as he held his headphones.

"No." She laughed.

"But you almost let her?" He asked.

"No." She laughed again as he set his headphone down with his phone.

"Vibe seriously, you're not mad?" She asked and he looked at her.

"Man, you heard me telling you let her. You said she pretty. Show me a pic, We can share?" He said and she shoved his head away.

"I am joking." He laughed as the two sat on the couch in his living room.

"You think she fine?" He asked as he started to rub her thigh.

"Vibe get your ass on. We are not havin a threesome." She said to him once more and he smirked.

"All I asked was if you thought she was fine" He said to her.

"She's pretty." She said and he slipped his hands in her pants.

"Oh, fa real?"He said and she rolled her eyes.