Updates week of 02.05.24

Part 23

"Actually to be honest you're sweet so I feel bad. There's something I need to tell you." Priya swallowed hard.

She was sure Isyss might hate her afterwards.

"I get it you're into girls." Isyss said and she nodded.

That wasn't what she was about to say.

"Well, yea but-" Priya started

"I honestly think you're beautiful and maybe if the circumstances were different I'd be interested but I'd really appreciate if we can be friends. I don't have many of those. I see that you could some real ones." Isyss said and they both knew it wasnt to be hurtful.

"I could use a better crowd, huh?" Priya sat down admitting it, not only to Isyss but to herself.

"Yea, but that's okay." Isyss smiled.

"To friends?" Isyss said extending her hand and Priya smiled.

"To friends." She agreed.

Part 24

He had seen the photos of her and Jabari. Really it had been swayed a few ways in social media. The top one was Isyss being a gold digger. The second one was Isyss playing Vibe and Jabari both. The fact he passed her a stack of money left plenty with their own stories.

"I already knew it, some shit, photos can be taken out of context." He said fluttering his eyes and she laughed.

"Are you wanting princess treatment for bein understandin??" She laughed and he grabbed her kissing her.

"I jus figured that pic was in front of a group of women watching him pay you. He look like a lame nigga, who gotta pay a bitch to speak wit him." Vibe said and he cleared his throat as she eyed him.

"I mean a woman." He corrected himself.

"But I already told you I knew that what was posted might have lost you some contracts or at least money. I know you don't need my help or anythin so like I said jus a suggestion on my part." He said and she smiled.

"Well, thank you, since working with Noemi and Dior. I have gotten more work, let's say options." She said and he nodded.

Part 25

"Well, what's her name?" Isyss asked and he rolled his eyes he was sure this was going to go on much longer than the last few hours that it had.

"She doesn't even work on my set. I promise after I found out I had her ass removed from the premises. You won't ever have to worry about it- any shit again." He promised as he grabbed her.

"I didn't tell you 'cause let's be honest. You already don't wanna date me cause I'm famous. Me tellin you I got some stalker bitch tryna make you look crazy, you wouldn't even give me a chance. So I handled it but that's it." He said and she looked at him.

"I just don't like that." She said and he sighed.

"You two will never cross paths. Like ever." He said sure of it.

Priya wasn't the type to hang out with Isyss and vice versa. Isyss could enjoy a night out but she didn't party. Priya herself had hosted raves, parties, and even industry events. Vibe was sure that was how she became known, she knew the right people and she was a pretty girl so that helped. Isyss was the opposite.

"Why not?" She folded her arms.

"Cause she likes to party you don't. She definitely out here doin her IG promo like you but I'm sure that yo ass wouldn't run into her. No way in hell." He said and she rolled her eyes.