comfort (Rain x sodo)

Rain layed on his bed, slowly starting to wake up after a long nap. He rubbed his eyes and sat up using his elbows. His eyes roamed around the darkened room then fell on his phone. Moving his arm, he lightly taps to screen to see what time it was.

8:00 pm.

"gahh.." He sighed. Rain grabbed his head, feeling dizziness take over him. He didn't remember what happened before he fell asleep. However, his mouth tasted weird, and his stomach felt queasy. "My god.."

*Knock knock*

The ghoul's eyes quickly shot to his bedroom door. "Yeah?" He breathed. Light slowly makes it way into his room as the door opens. He sees Sodo shuffle himself into the room. Rain squints his eyes in confusion before turning over to switch on his lamp. "Wha-"

"You feeling better?" Sodo plops himself Rains bed and scoots up so he's sitting next to the ghoul while he still sits confused. "I mean...kind of. What even happened? And how did you get into my house?" Rain watches as Sodo tosses a bag on his mini couch next to a huge window. "Well, you passed out for hella long after you completely threw up your guts. Stomach bug or something." Sodo stated bluntly, "So I wanted to see if you were okay." Sodo got himself comfortable under the sheets and grabbed the remote on the nightstand. "Also, I was already here."

"Oh..." He scoots down to rest his head on Sodo's shoulder. Fire moved his arm and started stroking his fingers through the water ghouls mid length hair.

"it's funny how you don't remember anything." Rain let out a chortle. (HELP??) "I prolly hit my head before i passed out." Sodo let out a hum before focusing on the screen again.

For then rest of the time they watched TV and had small conversations. Sodo ended up sleeping a night at he water ghouls house. That morning they went out for breakfast, then fucked hours later. (couple goals)

HELP IDK HOW TO END THIS IM CRYIN AND FIRST CHAPTER I DIDNT MEAN FOR THIS TO BE SO SHORT IM IN BAD BAD BAD WRITERS BLOCK😔